What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, one thing I don't get. Age difference between my parents is 16 years, and they are amazingly happy together.... I mean I don't remember a day in my life, that they weren't deeply in love with each other. :blink:

Listen man as long as one's not a pedo its all cool whether it be marriage or otherwise. Shamelessness is the best thing that happened to me, to not despair over such things is the greatest relief one can be bestowed with.

Btw, one thing I don't get. Age difference between my parents is 16 years, and they are amazingly happy together.... I mean I don't remember a day in my life, that they weren't deeply in love with each other. :blink:
@Hyperion you're trying to pull the 'dictionaries of life' and compare them with 'young notebooks'... Let em fill up with content, they'll understand that age has nothing to do with anything :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I know for sure that you are a high school literature student who's read too much of mills n boons and hasn't stepped out of her room, when you wrote, 'even at 34 you have a game'.... Men get into their prime after 30's and kids, boys and wannabees just 'pretend' till that hit that number... :P
@Hyperion is a live example of 'pre-marital' stress and in 6 months, he'd be the casanova on Istanbul streets... Whereas, on the other side @Armstrong would still be wondering, which color shirt he should wear to college :P

Look at you....got a PHD on men...you are straight aren't you????
(I AM JUST KIDDINGGGGGGGGGG :p)

hahahaha so are you a wannabe or into your prime ;)

Yara, I was kidding. PAF Risalpur was a turning point in my life, when I was barely 16. Have never looked back ever since. Before I had a drivers license, was flying jets. Think about the confidence I must've accumulated... :D

Listen man as long as one's not a pedo its all cool whether it be marriage or otherwise. Shamelessness is the best thing that happened to me, to not despair over such things is the greatest relief one can be bestowed with.

@Hyperion you're trying to pull the 'dictionaries of life' and compare them with 'young notebooks'... Let em fill up with content, they'll understand that age has nothing to do with anything :P

Says an old fart going through a male mid-life crisis & facing a constant dip in his *cough...cough* performance ! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom