What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm courting my beloved @ZYXW, and rest can't swallow seeing a handsome man and sexy woman making out. Most of complainants are jealous and one is gay. Now guess who maybe gay? :rofl:

No need to court emperor......you don't try to gain something that is already yours ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they are jealous emperor...even at 34 you have game :D

Now I know for sure that you are a high school literature student who's read too much of mills n boons and hasn't stepped out of her room, when you wrote, 'even at 34 you have a game'.... Men get into their prime after 30's and kids, boys and wannabees just 'pretend' till that hit that number... :P
@Hyperion is a live example of 'pre-marital' stress and in 6 months, he'd be the casanova on Istanbul streets... Whereas, on the other side @Armstrong would still be wondering, which color shirt he should wear to college :P

Btw, one thing I don't get. Age difference between my parents is 16 years, and they are amazingly happy together.... I mean I don't remember a day in my life, that they weren't deeply in love with each other. :blink:

@Armstrong whats with this age ka bakwaas, ya @ZYXW is 18 and @Hyperion is 34, big deal- pleasure is not confined to an age bracket. I happen to like 25-27 year olds exclusively- some of us just roll that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom