What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta you are eternally stuck in the "age" trap...... mark my words..... you're never going to get laid..... till this date, never asked age, and never been asked of my age........ :rofl:

Step one: Pakistani zehniyat khattam karo...

Thats because when a Boy Toy like yourself is dating Aunties....age is just a number ! :angel:

Beta you are eternally stuck in the "age" trap...... mark my words..... you're never going to get laid..... till this date, never asked age, and never been asked of my age........ :rofl:

Step one: Pakistani zehniyat khattam karo...

Leave it be, there's better chance of me going to the temple tmrw than Buttboy changing.

Btw carton of Nat Shermans!

I'm courting my beloved @ZYXW, and rest can't swallow seeing a handsome man and sexy woman making out. Most of complainants are jealous and one is gay. Now guess who maybe gay? :rofl:

Koi mujhe bhi batao, what the heck is going on. Everyone on the road is looking at the sky and am just wondering what the heck are they looking at?

Last edited by a moderator:
263796_10152695836305022_539956235_n.jpg
@JonAsad :rofl: acha ab batao tujhay chaynd mila @Alpha1 ko tersa kay?! pagal kahin ka! Itna nai torture kertay!! :angry: uski behn abhi zinda hai :rofl:

I'm courting my beloved @ZYXW, and rest can't swallow seeing a handsome man and sexy woman making out. Most of complainants are jealous and one is gay. Now guess who maybe gay? :rofl:

Koi nahi... I can understand that feeling of the jealous toms (including the gay one) and also of the 'barely breathing' bachelorhood of you... and I am so proud that you're still putting up a brave face (yeah, I'm raising the discussion level from adolescent kids' level and you know what I mean) :P

Welcome back Admiral, are our fleets basking in victory and glory?

thanks. Our fleet is ready as always it was. And it's ready to encounter any attacks against any Naswarian at any topic :D

@ZYXW, me majesty? I'm the Fleet Commander of Naswari Naval Forces? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom