What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 you know at this rate our nation of Naswar will stagnate into the same gandhi type dynastic rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant. Works for me. Unless you pull some un-islamic electronic stuff from your bag, and want to experiment on me... :rofl:

Oh no no darling....you're no ghulammm...had you beeen that type we would have been over a while back....here let's make a deal...i'll be your ghulam during the day, you be mine during the night? fair enough :D

263796_10152695836305022_539956235_n.jpg

Thanks for the info! You know mod Antibody and mod Elmo are also docs?

I did not know that. Thank you. Sir Antibody posts a lot on defense matters that I enjoy reading, but I have seen very little from Sir Elmo since I joined.

Koi mujhe bhi batao, what the heck is going on. Everyone on the road is looking at the sky and am just wondering what the heck are they looking at?
@mastaan we are all looking at 2 shameless beings 1 is a 34 yr old tharki baba about to loose his bechalorhood and 18 yr old leashing him in :P

Hes lying & I was talking about your mental age ! :whistle:

Ohhh..... this one.... Arrey, yeh bechaare @Hyperion ki zindagi ke aakhiri ache pal hei.. Jee lene de use zindagi... Tu depress mat ho.. Tera bhi din aayega, job tu ghodi chadne se pehle, doobta hua feel karega :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom