What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why apologize, darling? Let the imbeciles learn a bit of this fine art. Just like speciality cuisine, they need to develop a palate for it! :D

You really are a pitbull hahaha :P
in that case....
so....tongiht?

you playin with me and me playin with you babyyyyy? ;) LOLOLOL

(my apologies to anyone else that has to suffer through these flirtatious posts LOLOL)

Why apologize, darling? Let the imbeciles learn a bit of this fine art. Just like speciality cuisine, they need to develop a palate for it! :D
@ZYXW some of them actually need it, its all the education they'll ever get regarding these matters. I wish one of you could rub off on @Armstrong figuratively and....

Last edited by a moderator:
You really wish to play?
@arp2041 full control over the space program, you get to name the space crafts too. Full autonomy, first say in all naval projects and at least a whole constellation of sats in your name. :azn:

Oh @arp2041..... listen to me dear...autonomy is a term used to give into the demands of the weak....don't settle for him giving you the autonomy....with me you will be incharge and giving him it :P

Bat-tameez aurat... abhee mein zinda hoon.... yek kiya khichri pakk rahee hai? :angry:

Oh @arp2041..... listen to me dear...autonomy is a term used to give into the demands of the weak....don't settle for him giving you the autonomy....with me you will be incharge and giving him it :P

Hohohoho arp will be deposing you and taking over the throne faster than you can blink, only @Hyperion can hold him down, even I wouldn't claim mastery over arp the master of stealth.

Oh soo you're not just an emperor...but also a professor....in that case can you teach me too babe??? promise, I'll be your bessssssttttttttt student hahaha ;)

Bat-tameez aurat... abhee mein zinda hoon.... yek kiya khichri pakk rahee hai? :angry:

meinay kya kiya....woh to @arp2041 mere peechayyy perah hua hai..and you know how much I like giving back baby!!! But dw...you know no one can handle me better than you ;)

Tauba tauba.... have mercy..... such blatant lies...... my dear, you are equivalently talented in the fine art of flirting.... :D

Oh soo you're not just an emperor...but also a professor....in that case can you teach me too babe??? promise, I'll be your bessssssttttttttt student hahaha ;)

Mujhay bhee kuch aisa hee shakk hai... :undecided:

@Armstrong would prefer it be @Hyperion that "rubs off on him" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

meinay kya kiya....woh to @arp2041 mere peechayyy perah hua hai..and you know how much I like giving back baby!!! But dw...you know no one can handle me better than you ;)

Naughty Girl. You are playing with EMOTIONS of not just one but 2 PLAYERS :cray: :cray:

@Hyperion yeh apney ko apas mey lada key khud thrown pey bedhna chahty hai :rofl: :rofl:

@ZYXW esa @Dillinger keh raha tha mey nahi :angel:

Hohohoho arp will be deposing you and taking over the throne faster than you can blink, only @Hyperion can hold him down, even I wouldn't claim mastery over arp the master of stealth.

don't underestimate me general...... :D

Art of @Hyperion and @arp2041, is my forte :P

whhat's this...do win all the battles..victory in this war is mine !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom