What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't underestimate me general...... :D

Art of @Hyperion and @arp2041, is my forte :P

whhat's this...do win all the battles..victory in this war is mine !!
You have no idea yet lady, your general will not be able to handle both @Hyperion and @arp2041 together when they turn their blades, one of them would be bad enough but both. Alas a sinking ship it is that I must captain, so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tauba tauba.... have mercy..... such blatant lies...... my dear, you are equivalently talented in the fine art of flirting.... :D

Mujhay bhee kuch aisa hee shakk hai... :undecided:

seee, just wanted you to say it yourself (<---btw these are words you hve used on me emperor, see my memory is equally good)
But you said you hate people that show offf.....so I had to be humble baby ;)

Hahahaha wordddd..... :P Oh babes, you're in demand hahha

Naughty Girl. You are playing with EMOTIONS of not just one but 2 PLAYERS :cray: :cray:

@Hyperion yeh apney ko apas mey lada key khud thrown pey bedhna chahty hai :rofl: :rofl:

@ZYXW esa @Dillinger keh raha tha mey nahi :angel:

don't pull an alpha on me darling....relaxx..... potential emperors don't look good emotional....

don't listen to @Dillinger...he's a bad influence on you!

She is wifey # 2 of the Emperor. No questions. Just your allegiance to her majesty and the crown will do. :D

Hello to all! For those who thought Neptune was better, I'm saluting you now.

@ZYXW let's just start with your ID and CV, sis. :)

Who cares! I'll eat the honey and take the hive with me. What do you think of me, ghulam-e-shahi? :angry:

Oh no no darling....you're no ghulammm...had you beeen that type we would have been over a while back....here let's make a deal...i'll be your ghulam during the day, you be mine during the night? fair enough :D

@Hyperion Btw since you haven't reached the land of the pure yet, a rather interesting idea you had mentioned earlier, one that does not need mentioning again. You were serious- one never knows with you?

Beta you are eternally stuck in the "age" trap...... mark my words..... you're never going to get laid..... till this date, never asked age, and never been asked of my age........ :rofl:

Step one: Pakistani zehniyat khattam karo...

@mastaan : Do I see a 40 year old flirting with someone who isn't even 15 & vice versa ! :blink:

Hello to all! For those who thought Neptune was better, I'm saluting you now.

@ZYXW let's just start with your ID and CV, sis. :)

Nope....let's start with you ;) ID and CV??

P.s.- what's CV?? lololololololol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom