What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A well heeled lady like you can make it on her own steam.

@Hyperion have I introduced you to Shaheen yet?

goat3a.jpg

:azn:

sorry pic isn't loading on my phone....shaheen..is that another goat????

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one of my favorite songs...... no kidding..... :P

what task emperor??? I am so confused.....
do me a favor,
youtube "Pitbull- Rain Over me" and watch from 2:37 onwards..... is that the task emperor ;) LOLOLOLOLOL

(funny because I was listening to it when I read your comment)

No dear I am always on your side, remember :D

I am happy that you are keeping @Hyperion in his own DELUSIONAL world & as soon as he will be not here, we will initiate our evil PLANS :devil:

yeah....I knew you weren't that spineless to go for a democracy when you can be future emperor.....shhhhhhh don't tell the emperor......patience dear, he is leaving soon...hush ;) LOLOL

@Dillinger....this my dear is card #4

@Hyperion @ZYXW @arp2041 Ever danced to this, not exactly a waltz tune but waltzing to this at 2 in the morning across the marbled foyer of a rather officious building in Gurgaon dead in the midst of winter- best moment of my life. AND that's how you charm the women around me.

:smitten:

That's one of my favorite songs...... no kidding..... :P

You really are a pitbull hahaha :P
in that case....
so....tongiht?

you playin with me and me playin with you babyyyyy? ;) LOLOLOL

(my apologies to anyone else that has to suffer through these flirtatious posts LOLOL)

yeah....I knew you weren't that spineless to go for a democracy when you can be future emperor.....shhhhhhh don't tell the emperor......patience dear, he is leaving soon...hush ;) LOLOL

@Dillinger....this my dear is card #4

You really wish to play?
@arp2041 full control over the space program, you get to name the space crafts too. Full autonomy, first say in all naval projects and at least a whole constellation of sats in your name. :azn:

Have I ever said no to you? :smitten:

yes....

everytime I try to leave, you usually reply with a no ;) LOLOL

@Hyperion @ZYXW @arp2041 Ever danced to this, not exactly a waltz tune but waltzing to this at 2 in the morning across the marbled foyer of a rather officious building in Gurgaon dead in the midst of winter- best moment of my life. AND that's how you charm the women around me.

:smitten:

LUCKYYYYY ME...not openingggg..,..i escaped your charm :D haha

yes....

everytime I try to leave, you usually reply with a no ;) LOLOL

LUCKYYYYY ME...not openingggg..,..i escaped your charm :D haha
@ZYXW My charm can die in a ditch for all I care, that's Bing Cosby and Doris Day, that's all anyone should care about. And it wouldn't work on you here, can't really waltz with you through the screen now can I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom