What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it will be awesome... no need for a visa, and I'll also introduce you to the kingmakers here.... awesome place, fabulously loving people..... my life, Turkey! :D

To abhi se shukriya kabool karo, aur mei packing shuru karta hu.... Like an overzealous guest!

Mastaan Bhai, aaap ki tarhaan meriii pot belly nahin haiii - Thoraa Fats come khaooon tou maybe koii Abs bhiii nazar aa jaiin but I'm not fat ! :P

Ladke, mei budha ho gaya hu, but am a medium distance runner... won't get a pot belly even if I die trying :P and I can imagine, you're a biryani gulping small time gator! c'mon, don't lie now :)

Yara, how are you with blades and firearms? :what:

@Hyperion we were always told in KVM that a RNC would put a fellow down in 10 secs or so and yet I've often had sparring mates- the big ones go for 20 secs without mooching off? :what: Any idea why, the instructors were always A grade, couldn't imagine them being wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get you, no worries!

It's actually quite boring... Very few sunny days, crazy boss & working hours, spooky people at times, big language problem and freaking cold... But it's pretty well organized, has beautiful countryside and is closer to home (and Swiss, France, Italy; Czech etc all are within 2 hours) and I adore those things about this country...

Though, I drove from NYC to Atlantic City last autumn and I lost my heart somewhere there among those beautiful tree colors nestled roads... Nothing matches to the sheer natural beauty (due to its size) of US

ha ha ha... Khud ko behlane ka Galib khayal acha hei

Spooky people at times???? :omghaha: Germany has always been bad ;)

Yeah it's nice outside of New York in my opinion. NYC is just wayyy too crowded now and the city could feel suffocating at time honestly.....wanna go to Europe! I wanted to visit Germany but want to take german before hand....a close of friend of mind is Germen so she brings me back souvenirs everytime she visits.....I'll have to do with that for now haha :P

Nice...how come you left then ??

I always wanted to join the air force when I was little, but I am scared of heights too :D story of my life hahaha

lol, well I served for 3,5 years. There was a special pressure on me, because I did naughty things in there. And I saw horrible things. You know some special reasons. But there's 2 good and a bad fact;

the bad one; imagine hundreds of men putten in a island without a singe woman,

the good ones, 1- foreign tourists come here at every summer, usually American, British and German chicks. Except for officers, only petty officers can judge you, but sergeants, corporals and privates can not :D anyway, after all I saw civilian life seems very nerd to me ? ;)

Ladke, mei budha ho gaya hu, but am a medium distance runner... won't get a pot belly even if I die trying :P and I can imagine, you're a biryani gulping small time gator! c'mon, don't lie now :)

Well judging by how much I consume, I'm more of a Professional Gator but being able to Bench Press 80+ kgs thrice a week, shadow boxing with 20-40 kg dumbbells & punching the heavy bag keeps the flab off me ! :P

Medium Distance Runner - Cardio is an absolute waste of time; go for strength building instead; you'd still loose weight but without that scrawny look of a marathon runner ! :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom