What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, that's precisely why your conversation with @Armstrong comes so foreign to me. Being proficient with a blade, and a sidearm, there's no need for close quarter hand to hand. Even in a fist fight, I know exactly where to strike and how. The only thing I'm dead scared of is, I may kill the other person. That is one reason, I avoid any fight.

Dude I am a civilian, India has VERY strict firearm laws, all I've shot is .22 and that too in Bihar, the people there love guns- the ranvir sena had AKs before either the IA or the PA smuggled in from across the border. Gotta tight grouping though. No blades though, lacking instructions would probably get sliced up faster than @Armstrong finishes a solo pizza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, it will be awesome... no need for a visa, and I'll also introduce you to the kingmakers here.... awesome place, fabulously loving people..... my life, Turkey! :D

Done hei ji... ab khane waal hei, khilane waala hei, but sabse important, banane waali missing hei... So, jaldi jao, ghar basao aur doston ki fir eid aur diwali hei :)

Europe is beautiful. Backpack through this landmass, if you can... Problem is, it is boring if you do that alone...! So, get a partner and back-pack, after you've saved enough of your stipends

Sure is cleaner than the US ......LOLOLOL
Most likely france, germany or spain...if I get a chance in the next two years for study abroad or something :D

OO a partner ???? I seee
So are you and @Hyperion free this summer ;) LOLOLOLOLOL

:D

how, please explain more ? :)

How should I say this ? :undecided:

Shes my friend & before becoming a MOD & being busy with her studies, she used to be a very active poster & so she told me so & so do the rest of us Old Timers know that ! :blink:

But why are you ever so interested in this information ? :azn:

Babes, have a villa in Mallorca! :D

Let's see if wifey is open to 'girly' guests .... :rofl:

Sure is cleaner than the US ......LOLOLOL
Most likely france, germany or spain...if I get a chance in the next two years for study abroad or something :D

OO a partner ???? I seee
So are you and @Hyperion free this summer ;) LOLOLOLOLOL

:D

Yara, that's precisely why your conversation with @Armstrong comes so foreign to me. Being proficient with a blade, and a sidearm, there's no need for close quarter hand to hand. Even in a fist fight, I know exactly where to strike and how. The only thing I'm dead scared of is, I may kill the other person. That is one reason, I avoid any fight.

You're milspec man, you're talking about being scared? Every time I sink in a arm bar or an rnc my heart's beating wild wondering whether I'll end up being not good enough and injuring the other fellow the same goes for most other trainees. We don't have that sort of decisiveness, for some its natural, my best friend is serving atm- he's from Bihar too- its just natural to him. He has a knack for hurting the fu^& out of people. I'd rather smoke a cigarette and chase women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom