What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learned that its not really worth it in the first few months on PDF !

You'd write a novella, blowing away half an evening in research & the write-up, only to realize that another guy pops up the very next day repeating the same thing you just spent so much time refuting aur woh bhii muuunh pakaaa kar keeeh - So why bother ?

Similar reply to what I said to the previous guy - silsila jari rehna chahiye. By the means of this website - get your message out there. Once your message is in the universe it has a chance of affecting someone or something.

Don't expect arguments can ever be won. Because arguments are not about resolving something, they are about showing the other side down. You can tear up the other side to shreds... But that will just embolden their resolve to come back at you harder.

An interesting book by Stephen Covey - Seven Habits of highly effective people - talks about a habit called "Seek first to understand then to be understood".

Relationships affect discussions when there is an emotional bank account shared between two people trying to resolve an issue. You can strengthen that relationship by depositing to that account by understanding what the other side is all about. Once the bank balance is high enough it will ease the other side into opening up to your point of view as well. Emotionally, understanding is currency.

Similar reply to what I said to the previous guy - silsila jari rehna chahiye. By the means of this website - get your message out there. Once your message is in the universe it has a chance of affecting someone or something.

Don't expect arguments can ever be won. Because arguments are not about resolving something, they are about showing the other side down. You can tear up the other side to shreds... But that will just embolden their resolve to come back at you harder.

An interesting book by Stephen Covey - Seven Habits of highly effective people - talks about a habit called "Seek first to understand then to be understood".

Relationships affect discussions when there is an emotional bank account shared between two people trying to resolve an issue. You can strengthen that relationship by depositing to that account by understanding what the other side is all about. Once the bank balance is high enough it will ease the other side into opening up to your point of view as well. Emotionally, understanding is currency.

Itni bari bari posts kyn krte hain :hitwall:

That's good. Political discussions and two sides engaging on topic is a good sign.

Let the process go on, the more you interrupt it the more extreme would the proponents take it to. Freedom of speech can never be curtailed.

Hence we support all sorts of freedoms here, except to be impolite or off topic.

Sir I am not against discussing any topic, even rapes.

But the Freedom to open rape threads is being clearly abused & are not used in the assumption of a POSITIVE discussion.

Instead members are opening same threads again, changing names, posting pics only god knows the source of, etc.

This is not Freedom of Speech, it is Abuse of Freedom of speech.

224794_515260551850902_7529957_n.jpg

Hello bachay how are you...

.....and you survived??? :confused:

You should have bitten her nose...ainda yaad rakhna. :P

Mene bhi yehi socha k ye tou poisonous hota hai is liye jaldi say 2 glass pani pee liya per she said you are an idiot tum nay andar lay lia hai :sad:
I can't beat her she is elder then me :no:

Sir I am not against discussing any topic, even rapes.

But the Freedom to open rape threads is being clearly abused & are not used in the assumption of a POSITIVE discussion.

Instead members are opening same threads again, changing names, posting pics only god knows the source of, etc.

This is not Freedom of Speech, it is Abuse of Freedom of speech.

The abusers are being dealt with. Kab tak koi karay ga, talking on topic is so key here. If you just took a topic for what it was, there would be no hurt feelings and no motivations to troll either.

lol no,there r many families livin here from years...for education,job,business purposes....

I once visited my uncle in I-8 There were many pathans we went to nearby park to play football and the pathan children beat my cousin so hard and told him this is their area dont play here! I ran away once from those crazy pathan bachas! :lol: :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom