What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once visited my uncle in I-8 There were many pathans we went to nearby park to play football and the pathan children beat my cousin so hard and told him this is their area dont play here! I ran away once from those crazy pathan bachas! :lol: :cray:

not all r like dat....most of thm r nice!

we hav even scarier Punjabies livin here:cheesy:

Mene bhi yehi socha k ye tou poisonous hota hai is liye jaldi say 2 glass pani pee liya per she said you are an idiot tum nay andar lay lia hai :sad:
I can't beat her she is elder then me :no:

What you did was correct,my little angel. Any chemical substance loses its its chemical properties when diluted with large quantity of water or food. Your sister has no clue what she was talking about.. You dont have to beat her up, just complain to papa about her and he will do the rest.

Never ever:rolleyes: i think she iz ugly.....
and btw mayor aap itna ACHAR q khaty hooo is ki jaga bornvita peety tou itny mukhtasir nahi hoty....

her face was revealed in one of the episodes,remember??

Last edited by a moderator:
Little angel, make sure you eat LOTS of food. It will keep your metabolism busy and would dilute any chemical incursion into your blood cells. :)

okk thank u 4 ur advice :smitten:

What you did was correct,my little angel. Any chemical substance loses its its chemical properties when diluted with large quantity of water or food. Your sister has no clue what she was talking about.. You dont have to beat her up, just complain to papa about her and he will do the rest.

hmm leave her...now i m feeling better.....

I am fine Marsha...How are you ?

Sorry, I had net trouble today. So late reply.

im also fine,
smileys-waving-170093.gif

gud u r fine too!

happened with me too,when i was 12 or 13,tastes yuck..

@Ayush such things dont JUST happen! :blink:

tum ne kahin (conc)HCL inhail tu nahi kerliya tha ??ya ammonia k fumes??ya titration process carry out kertay hue chemical pipette se moo mai tu nahi chala gaya??

@Emrald Dude I did that more than once!! :sick:

na lala she spray mosqito killer in her mouth......aaj kal ke generation.....alpha1 kaam tha pehle :what::unsure:

@balixd i think @ButterCup was trolling ya :rofl:

Here's how its going to be
@Hyperion will be part and parcel of the council of ministers- take a pick at your portfolio and no more harem only secret mistresses till the time comes when our "rules" have been hammered into the people.
@arp2041 You take a portfolio and directly coordinate the space program- I want our flags all the way upto Pluto!
@Ayush gets to be patron saint since he mooted the idea and a portfolio of his choice.

We retire @Armstrong to a plush villa in Kashmir- make him the provincial head but limit his powers so that he cannot engage in any clever subversion.
@KRAIT can chose his sex freely and join the council

LOTS of people end up dead BUT many more end up happy and prosperous. COOL?

And how conveniently, bth @Hyperion and you forgot my dual position..

I will make my own party and demand a separate country, still researching the region though.. Beware :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom