What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow up my challenged child. Enough with sobbing. You make all Naswaristan so freakin mushy.... as soon as I see you, I get these strange feelings to... well educate you, for you to become a man. For heavens sake, no more of same crying crap today... :angry:
Bacha hai janay dou.......but yes you are right, he cries all lot

i have evidence its a naswarian!

mail that stuff :D......but that is not what we are talking about, we are talking about this 17 years old kid who is in love with Altaf and proposed him on TV :P

Trust me, no one is concerned about you. You have to believe this. Digest it. This will be your first step to becoming a man. Don't be so damn attention seeker. Uff.... if you were my child, I'd have given you tons of phenti as a kid... :blink:

im not so sure about the bold part, but i believe my condition is improving anyways

Dude, Gyro's don't come under MTCR. They always are a dual use item. These Brits and Yanks, try their best, always. Doesn't matter, for your information we've already developed LRG's sometime back. :pakistan:

@arp2041 Have left you a little gift, go check it out. :)

@Hyperion- they're saying NATO will nuke us- tell me I'll be welcome to your house as I flee for my life? :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd give me your mail! Btw i have many reasons to be worried about!

mail that stuff :D......but that is not what we are talking about, we are talking about this 17 years old kid who is in love with Altaf and proposed him on TV :P

:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

btw i did not fight the trolls bcoz i cant PM!

ager woh meray saamney hota tu usss ko zinda hi garh deta----zindha jahannum ma jata--Allah ka shuker hai k mai kal nahi tha--thaks to @balixd he told me everything and showd some screenshots of previous issue,woh bhi sirf how he infiltrated--I am 100% sure k yeh mods ki rape case dobara allow kerne ka reaction hai ya phir 1000% IDF k jasoos hai---who is sneaking,infiltering and bashing in the same way as of wup forum was destroyed by zionist,when their attemps wee failed,they made IDS like this,and started careting troll like this--but of high level,lol i can't forget it..

@balixd give me your mail! Btw i have many reasons to be worried about!

don't quote this post and let me know when you get the address so that i could edit the post...:d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom