What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, no one is concerned about you. You have to believe this. Digest it. This will be your first step to becoming a man. Don't be so damn attention seeker. Uff.... if you were my child, I'd have given you tons of phenti as a kid... :blink:

Phenti? :confused:

Trust me, no one is concerned about you. You have to believe this. Digest it. This will be your first step to becoming a man. Don't be so damn attention seeker. Uff.... if you were my child, I'd have given you tons of phenti as a kid... :blink:

you now what Phitoo is ? in army
tell u the truth when i was 11, my other use to make us stand in the sun in summer with no clothing...that was punishment....still gives me shivers when i remeber those days

Dude, Gyro's don't come under MTCR. They always are a dual use item. These Brits and Yanks, try their best, always. Doesn't matter, for your information we've already developed LRG's sometime back. :pakistan:

Dude asked him to infer something out of it- couldn't you? It has nothing to do with the MTCR or any proliferation. Take another look yaara

jahan panah @Hyperion @Alpha1 @balixd and other female members of this forums---pls apne baray mai ya apni shadi ya commitment ya engagement k baray mai koi aisee baat na discuss kijiyes ga--troller ki tming raat k 4 am pst a/c to pak timing aur shayed turkey ai afternoon hai,khair aap log iss time ko post mat kijiye conv,takay troller se bacha jasktay..

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatta tiring day huh? I'm gonna take a shower now, will be back. Btw WTF! Israel apologised to us!!!!!! 'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom