What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai jo kuch bhee hai.. aap hain buhut khush-ikhlaq insan! :D

asee koy baat nahi hain. main asool ke baat karta hon. Orr harjeet chaltee ke baat koye cheeze nahi hote. IK nay be achay kam kee yay hain or Sharifs nay be kee hain. everyone has different opinions. my opinions might make you seem trolling, and your opinions might me me seem trolling. :woot:

@balixd @Talon my special aapi we both are sick! :cray:
I DID NOT FIGHT THE SUICIDE TROLL! I CANT PM
@JonAsad situation explained of FB
@Aeronaut i have some evidence!
And your post last n8 was epic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grow up my challenged child. Enough with sobbing. You make all Naswaristan so freakin mushy.... as soon as I see you, I get these strange feelings to... well educate you, for you to become a man. For heavens sake, no more of same crying crap today... :angry:

@balixd @Talon my special aapi we both are sick! :cray:
I DID NOT FIGHT THE SUICIDE TROLL! I CANT PM
@JonAsad situation explained of FB

Grow up my challenged child. Enough with sobbing. You make all Naswaristan so freakin mushy.... as soon as I see you, I get these strange feelings to... well educate you, for you to become a man. For heavens sake, no more of same crying crap today... :angry:

Btw u should have waited for my next posts! Anyways i have evidence on the trolls!

@arp2041 Have left you a little gift, go check it out. :)

@Hyperion- they're saying NATO will nuke us- tell me I'll be welcome to your house as I flee for my life? :fie:

tou Tension maat lo meray bhai, this is what alpha1 was doing last night, and i said to him that what we do from behind the computer screen..... they had fellow had gus than try to troll on our face......but you know these cowardly pathetic piece of ****

woh tension nahi mera ghussa tha:hitwall: ughhh-----lets forget it---

@balixd @Armstrong

Satiyaa nass that altaaf girl, was she high or something??? :omghaha: :haha: :sarcastic:
i need to get my hand on the stuff she has been smoking....worth billion of $$$$$ :D......you should ask Altaf bhai jin ka jadu chall gaya......

Trust me, no one is concerned about you. You have to believe this. Digest it. This will be your first step to becoming a man. Don't be so damn attention seeker. Uff.... if you were my child, I'd have given you tons of phenti as a kid... :blink:

Btw i appreciate ur concern! @Hyperion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom