What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tiger Awan is banned-

What did the nice guy do?-

He gets too emotional in his defence of Nawaz Sharif. He is a good debater until he starts with the colorful language. He collected too many infraction points, nothing else, automatic banning by the system. Will be back when the system releases him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He gets too emotional in his defence of Nawaz Sharif. He is a good debater until he starts with the colorful language. He collected too many infraction points, nothing else, automatic banning by the system. Will be back when the system releases him.

Now what is clourful language :undecided: ??

He is way easy to incite. Whereas, @cb4 is almost impossible to troll... have been trying from months now..... so few Nawazees here on the forum! :D

He is way easy to incite. Whereas, @cb4 is almost impossible to troll... have been trying from months now..... so few Nawazees here on the forum! :D

Many closet Peepli and Noon leaguers on the forums I've discovered. No one will openly agree to being one, considering sab ki dukaan chalti hai when their leadership comes to Islamabad.

If you've ever worked in a Pakistani organization you have to just accept higher management being put above you which are nothing but political appointees as the government changes. These guys might be brilliantly educated, accomplished people but they are who they are because a Zardari or a Sharif put their hand on them at some point.

asee koy baat nahi hain. main asool ke baat karta hon. Orr harjeet chaltee ke baat koye cheeze nahi hote. IK nay be achay kam kee yay hain or Sharifs nay be kee hain. everyone has different opinions. my opinions might make you seem trolling, and your opinions might me me seem trolling. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom