Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW @Hyperion

Abdul being happy
details_photo_2446_1363863678.jpg

details_photo_244_1363863682.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lala, you are mixing something here. Most Pashtuns also speak Farsi. Though it's not our language, yet we know it, as we have to communicate with other morons living there. (I don't speak Farsi)

It's like a Punjabi knowing Urdu.... get it?

I don't know much about Pathans but is this not the case that people from kabul speak Farsi?

Urdu/hindi is langauge of U.P and delhi. Native langauges of pakistan are pashto, punjabi, sindhi, balochi etc...pashtuns of afghanistan are traditional hierchical rulers, they will always b majority. While pakhtuns will always b minority in pakistan.

Pashtun and pakhtun are one and the same right? ?

@Talon @Marshmallow and did you know he is one who kissed cobra live on a morning show???? and hes the one who put his arm (up to elbow) in alive crocodile's mouth? and he is one one held 40 scorpions in his mouth???/ i am not his fan, he acts like this with atitude because he has to deal with goons like these

haha yeh i watchd da clip on FB,hes a wannabe nothin else!

we shud not promote such ppl!

@Talon @Marshmallow and did you know he is one who kissed cobra live on a morning show???? and hes the one who put his arm (up to elbow) in alive crocodile's mouth? and he is one one held 40 scorpions in his mouth???/ i am not his fan, he acts like this with atitude because he has to deal with goons like these
@balixd whatever the case...I dont like to see his show or him :angel:

577595_612839568730568_239512323_n.jpg

That can't be true.... I don't even want to think about it...... you = armtrong??!!!$%$#%#%# I wan't to shoot myself in the balls........ :hang2:
@Hyperion konsi gun cha hiyea? @arp2041 please provide the necessary gun :woot:

@Hyperion How many VERA-E passive sensors do you folks have? I am willing to wager wherever one of those is present something interesting must be accompanying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom