What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dari is close to pashtuns as it is also native langauge of afghanistan. My grandfather was teacher of farsi. My father is fluent in dari/farsi.

So is Urdu native to Pakistan....we've know about it & have spoken it for hundreds of years ! :azn:

I like Persian very much ! But thats not what I meant when I referred to them Farsiwans & the servitude that the Bars find themselves in.

One time i was talking with a Girl and she clearly said,,,, i can read your intentions from your eyes which was to slap her not some pervert thoughts :cheesy:,,, Us kay bad say toubah kar li constant eye contact maintain rakhnay ki,,, kay Girl's seventh sense of sensing attentions from guy's eye really exist and what if she caught my other intentions too :confused:

@mafiya tayra waqi koi haal nai!! Yes girls can feel and read stuff about guys :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
A8yo1DECIAIXKPW.jpg:large

Lala, you are mixing something here. Most Pashtuns also speak Farsi. Though it's not our language, yet we know it, as we have to communicate with other morons living there. (I don't speak Farsi)

It's like a Punjabi knowing Urdu.... get it?

Koiii baaat nahin - Its better than being Farsiwans in Afghanistan or being in a position where you forever look up to the Persians in the South, the Farsiwans up North & Pakistan to the East & think - Wouldn't it be better if he had more of Lar Pashtuns - Then we'd show what we're made off to those Farsiwans !

Ain't that right @Hyperion ? :what:

So is Urdu native to Pakistan....we've know about it & have spoken it for hundreds of years ! :azn:

I like Persian very much ! But thats not what I meant when I referred to them Farsiwans & the servitude that the Bars find themselves in.

Urdu/hindi is langauge of U.P and delhi. Native langauges of pakistan are pashto, punjabi, sindhi, balochi etc...pashtuns of afghanistan are traditional hierchical rulers, they will always b majority. While pakhtuns will always b minority in pakistan.

@Talon @Marshmallow and did you know he is one who kissed cobra live on a morning show???? and hes the one who put his arm (up to elbow) in alive crocodile's mouth? and he is one one held 40 scorpions in his mouth???/ i am not his fan, he acts like this with atitude because he has to deal with goons like these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom