What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? I'll be September to your August! :D

No need... stick to what you are, you'd pull off "being born perfect" for me no matter which month you are in ;)

kkays, I have to go. haha have fun with your dog and your nap (very imp. at your age babe ;) LOL jk jk ). But I hope you have a wonderful day and I always enjoy talking to you :P talk to you later!

@mafiya oay chaudry...:rofl: Dude!!! Tayra koi haal nai!! :rofl:

One time i was talking with a Girl and she clearly said,,,, i can read your intentions from your eyes which was to slap her not some pervert thoughts :cheesy:,,, Us kay bad say toubah kar li constant eye contact maintain rakhnay ki,,, kay Girl's seventh sense of sensing attentions from guy's eye really exist and what if she caught my other intentions too :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum saray pakistani pashtun "pathan" hun rahe hain, bohat juld irfan pathan may tabdeel hojain ge.

Koiii baaat nahin - Its better than being Farsiwans in Afghanistan or being in a position where you forever look up to the Persians in the South, the Farsiwans up North & Pakistan to the East & think - Wouldn't it be better if he had more of Lar Pashtuns - Then we'd show what we're made off to those Farsiwans !

Ain't that right @Hyperion ? :what:

Koiii baaat nahin - Its better than being Farsiwans in Afghanistan or being in a position where you forever look up to the Persians in the South, the Farsiwans up North & Pakistan to the East & think - Wouldn't it be better if he had more of Lar Pashtuns - Then we'd show what we're made off to those Farsiwans !

Ain't that right @Hyperion ? :what:

Dari is close to pashtuns as it is also native langauge of afghanistan. My grandfather was teacher of farsi. My father is fluent in dari/farsi.

sista everybody in pak knows him:P even jokes n fun hav been made on him on facebook twitter n everywhere:P

i saw one or two programs n trust me i wantd to kill me ugh cudnt stand da things he was doin :fie:

im also fine ty:police:

@Marshmallow I have never been in Pak long enough to learn that stuff :oops:

You too (have fun)! :P

Later... :D

No need... stick to what you are, you'd pull off "being born perfect" for me no matter which month you are in ;)

kkays, I have to go. haha have fun with your dog and your nap (very imp. at your age babe ;) LOL jk jk ). But I hope you have a wonderful day and I always enjoy talking to you :P talk to you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom