What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yar i was about to share sucj an epic video.....

Why ? Who's attacking you besides yourself ? Self-defense is understandable but declaring it as your culture ... No attack is coming from anywhere nor is the seventh largest army in the world surrendering to anybody now , those times are long gone ... They will face the wrath of the nuclear weapons before things come to that and nobody would be offering any resistance ...

You know it better than me about tribal rivalries , there are daily news in the media of fighting over a mountain which left dozens dead , what for , may I ask ?
Then why U.S didnt use nukes against afghans? why russia didnt use it against afghans?........pashtuns of afghanistan are like us and they are using guns against your america......sorry american bhai, hum apna zewar nahi utaar skatey, jiss ney bi utarnay ko kaha, uska mun torr dengay....we are not slaves

How exactly is a tribal leader or elder deciding the fate of an entire tribe or people at a certain jirga ? Cm'on ! Ponder over the reasons of the problems you face , why is it so under developed ? There's a reason for everything right ?

There is no tribal leader among pashtuns , its among baloch my american bhai.....we have jirga system and they are chosen by people....we are following democracy since thousands of years...

Then why U.S didnt use nukes against afghans? why russia didnt use it against afghans?........pashtuns of afghanistan are like us and they are using guns against your america......sorry american bhai, hum apna zewar nahi utaar skatey, jiss ney bi utarnay ko kaha, uska mun torr dengay....we are not slaves

Nuclear weapons aren't a solution for every thing , there are very long term effects which you cant even imagine ... USSR was invited by the same Afghans , it was our bad luck that we got involved and made a mess of tribal areas ... Its not " my America " , I am a staunch nationalist ... You will never see going against my country or making a racist post ... Never ... Do not , mate , remain where you are now , what can anyone do to you ? Neither are we slaves , neither there is anything that tribals can do against illegal drone attacks ... Why ? The same lack of education and progress in science and technology ... Simply , huh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom