What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not again ... :hitwall:

scared-smiley.jpg
@M-48 seems like kissi kay iss time hazma kharab ho jata hai :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuclear weapons aren't a solution for every thing , there are very long term effects which you cant even imagine ... USSR was invited by the same Afghans , it was our bad luck that we got involved and made a mess of tribal areas ... Its not " my America " , I am a staunch nationalist ... You will never see going against my country or making a racist post ... Never ... Do not , mate , remain where you are now , what can anyone do to you ? Neither are we slaves , neither there is anything that tribals can do against illegal drone attacks ... Why ? The same lack of education and progress in science and technology ... Simply , huh ?

Now you are on right track brother....
I want my people to be very educated and make progress.....i know flaws in pashtuns, i am fully aware of it, i mention them on pashtun forums, we debate on it....but there is a reason why i dont discuss it here....
any way you are right that tribals should get education...........but what has pakistan done to make developments and prgogress in FATA? where are universities and colleges? where are roads? where is infrastructure? why jinnah sahab didnt inculde them in mainstream pakistan?
and let me clear you on some thing......KPk is more developed and educated than interior sindh and soame parts of southren punjab.

@Aeronaut sufi! Sufi for imam! We are under heavy fire from enemy artillery outposts requesting CAS....bring in the rain......sufi for imam out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom