What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion toh bhag hi gaya...............:rofl:

EMPEROR???? :disagree:

Emperor ne acha nahin kiya he ran away to watch movie.......oh wait isn't it what emperors are good at? .....lol don't worry my emperor my loyality still lie with you

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you are on right track brother....
I want my people to be very educated and make progress.....i know flaws in pashtuns, i am fully aware of it, i mention them on pashtun forums, we debate on it....but there is a reason why i dont discuss it here....
any way you are right that tribals should get education...........but what has pakistan done to make developments and prgogress in FATA? where are universities and colleges? where are roads? where is infrastructure? why jinnah sahab didnt inculde them in mainstream pakistan?
and let me clear you on some thing......KPk is more developed and educated than interior sindh and soame parts of southren punjab.

Amazes me sometimes that you begin to talk sense after majority of racist posts , will you tell me why is that ? I want that too but sadly that is a distant dream ... You will not believe how many times have I mentioned the same criticism about Urdu speakers even though I dont associate myself with that race , its an ambiguous term to say the least ... We aren't one big happy family , I do not like certain parties and practices about my own people and I discuss it openly , why hide it ? Why ?

Yes , Tribals should get education and at least get their priorities right , same goes for other parts of Pakistan ... The guns and drugs and old tribal laws aren't going to help you get any progress , never ... I would have blamed the Govt of Pakistan if it had any say in the matters merely appointing a powerless " political agent " ... When you aren't ready to accept the jurisdiction , how can I blame the Govt ? I can blame for lack of progress in Baluchistan for sure , but not there ... Mr.Jinnah lived a very short life after creation of Pakistan , he couldn't get everything right in that period ... I wish he had lived longer ...

I can confirm that KPK is more developed than interior but I dont know about Southern Punjab ...

What can we do from behind our computer screens?.....let the mods do there job

i would have chewed his intestines out..
Anyways me, pak nationalist,talon,mirzay,aero are his special targets!

@balixd

Roger, enemy fire supressed, 'operation khusra hunting' is complete.

Aero out!

@Talon i don't know why but i was laughing when this all was going on.....aur opar se alpha1 ki harkatain....tooba......:p:p:p:D:D

Emperor ne acha nahin kiya he ran away to watch movie.......oh wait isn't it what emperors are good at? .....lol don't worry my emperor my loyality still lie with you

Really??

When State of Naswaristan was under attack, he was siting comfortably on his sofa watching a film.

This is the So called Emperor??

Pathetic.

:disagree:

@Talon i don't know why but i was laughing when this all was going on.....aur opar se alpha1 ki harkatain....tooba......:p:p:p:D:D
@balixd I felt sick...I was mentioned and when I opened the page ...My hands and feet went cold...Am gonna call it a night...Just reading an MSc students report....not funny on any scale :cray:

manay kia kia? :rofl: I DIDNT FIGHT THE TROLL

You insist on mocking us, is'nt?.... there is no single sardar of a tribe like balochs among pashtuns...we have malaks and khans, hundreds of them in a tribe, powerless but respectable. they have actually no influence or power over people ... dont confuse jirga with panchait

Why ? What is there to be gained by mocking my countrymen and what is to be lost by pointing their mistakes and flaws ?

Then the problem lies with ancient laws and mentality with the jirgas awarding such inhumane and barbaric punishment to people for minor crimes or offenses ... A whole lot of people being punished for a mistakes of a few ( that would be FCR - another 100 year old law ) ... Accept it or not , your laws are directly in the way of women rights and you are far behind on giving women equal status ... The situation is better in some areas , I am aware of that but worst in others ... Those people are powerless despite what is portrayed ? I am quite sure they have influence over people , that is obvious ... Otherwise they cant make these decisions and even enforce them ...

@balixd I felt sick...I was mentioned and when I opened the page ...My hands and feet went cold...Am gonna call it a night...Just reading an MSc students report....not funny on any scale :cray:

yes aapi rest. I thnk more attack are gonna come!

@balixd

Roger, enemy fire supressed, 'operation khusra hunting' is complete.

Aero out!

Thanks, on the serious note , this problem needs to be sorted because tonight was the height of this all, look at the posts this troll has been making, he even started a thread in the introduction section, got everyone on board.......he has been scouting the forum for good 3 hours waiting for you to go,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom