What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion will be charged with TREASON to the state of Naswaristan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@balixd I felt sick...I was mentioned and when I opened the page ...My hands and feet went cold...Am gonna call it a night...Just reading an MSc students report....not funny on any scale :cray:

Apologizes that you had to go through that, it wasn't funny at all i know......take some rest and call it a night, i wouldn't expect my mother ,sister, neace to go such a thing......forums like these exist so we could release our daily stress not to bring them under stress, once again apologizes for tonight....take care

Apologizes that you had to go through that, it wasn't funny at all i know......take some rest and call it a night, i wouldn't expect my mother ,sister, neace to go such a thing......forums like these exist so we could release our daily stress not to bring them under stress, once again apologizes for tonight....take care

hmmm. Well u just stole my speech :rofl:

Do you have any bullet in your head kharoos :rofl:

Luckily i was smart enough not to get hit buy artillery fire , though a small piece if sharpnel did hit me in the leg.....nothing too serious, doctor said i can go home :d
You should ask @Alpha1 and pakistani nationalists, it was rained hell upon them.....pakistani nationalist tried to sneak in from behind (sent a pm) and try to take down enemy with his g-3 rifle

@balixd aik or attack shaid hoga!

@Aeronaut

What is happening , mate ? This was the second time I saw this mess ... :what:

@Alpha1 Your suspicion has weight, it seems like a bhaarti member, from this thread. Ghar ka saanp lagta hi koi.

@Hyperion

Luckily i was smart enough to get hit buy artillery fire , though a small piece if sharpnel did hit me in the leg.....nothing too serious, doctor said i can go home :d
You should ask @Alpha1 and pakistani nationalists, it was rained hell upon them.....pakistani nationalist tried to sneak in from behind (sent a pm) and try to take down enemy with his g-3 rifle

i just brang up my missile defense shield!

@Aeronaut

What is happening , mate ? This was the second time I saw this mess ... :what:

7th time sir! Im one of his special targets!
@Aeronaut who ever it is knows us very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom