What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m 23 years old, since i can't ask you about your age so just tell me should i be adressing you as little sister or bhena ?...lol

Its Okay... But you have to change your name :whistle:

@Talon Mama meet your son @balixd

Last edited by a moderator:
OK... phone call done... now someone tell me what has been going on here....???? :blink:

Why ? What is there to be gained by mocking my countrymen and what is to be lost by pointing their mistakes and flaws ?

Then the problem lies with ancient laws and mentality with the jirgas awarding such inhumane and barbaric punishment to people for minor crimes or offenses ... A whole lot of people being punished for a mistakes of a few ( that would be FCR - another 100 year old law ) ... Accept it or not , your laws are directly in the way of women rights and you are far behind on giving women equal status ... The situation is better in some areas , I am aware of that but worst in others ... Those people are powerless despite what is portrayed ? I am quite sure they have influence over people , that is obvious ... Otherwise they cant make these decisions and even enforce them ...

O.K i remember you....the one making friendship with havi sultan...writing long posts like him,,,and havi suggesting him as think tank.......

you know what i give up.....i dont have stamina to convince you on any thing when you have not even set foot on kpk....i doubt that american pakistani like you has visit any places other than native karachi.......you are a citizen of a country which is super power with every kind of facilities available, full freedom, feminism and what not, civilized west ansd stone aged afghans....and all that......i agree you are civilized and i am barbaric tribal living in stone age, we have some sardars who rule ovr us and keep women as salves....we are uneducated and we are kill each other with guns for fun on daily basis....like ancient times we have some kind of lashkars and we invade other tribes.....we eat raw meat and we ride on camels instead of cars waghaira waghaira

after 1947 it was a golden opportunity to include them in mainstream pakistan.....but pakistan treated them same like british, same FCR, same political agents, no budget allocation.......it was never considered even proper part of pakistan...

I have a different view on that part of the history ...

Would it be acceptable for the tribals to come under the jurisdiction of Pakistan and accept our laws instead of the tribal ones ? Only then can one have a rationale for their inclusion in mainstream , its one country one system one law thing ...

I have a different view on that part of the history ...

Would it be acceptable for the tribals to come under the jurisdiction of Pakistan and accept our laws instead of the tribal ones ? Only then can one have a rationale for their inclusion in mainstream , its one country one system one law thing ...

we are barbaric people, we live in stone age , we dont understand what exactly is law and jurisdiction , its gibberish for us

Its Okay... But you have to change your name :whistle:
@Talon Mama meet your son @balixd

Sorry dear can't do that, i wouldn't even chane my nick you can forget about name.....
And am sure @Talon will be fine with aapi.....

@Monkey D Luffy

Sadly , none of your posts is worth replying to ... I thought I could reason with you and get you out of this hate and racism but sorry this isn't possible ... You talk sense in one post and return to your usual in other ... Ai'nt how things work ... :)

Good night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom