What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
First encourage people to get education and remove this gun and drug epidemic and Govt of Pakistan can make sure that tribal areas become developed and progressive , not stuck in ancient times ... :D

Gun tou hamara zewar he, sorry nahi chorr sakte.....apni jaan maal aur izat ki hifazat bi tou karna he

Lalay aik sidhi baat karoun....bura na marien.... would u like ur sister to wear a skirt or jeans? agar nahin... tou bhai hypocrite mat ban yaar...

Rora , aik aur bat bolon , the post I made mentioned nothing of the sort , encouraging women to get education and to take part in sports or giving equal rights isn't equal to asking them to wear skirt or jeans ... I do not know what you made of my post ...

Rora , aik aur bat bolon , the post I made mentioned nothing of the sort , encouraging women to get education and to take part in sports or giving equal rights isn't equal to asking them to wear skirt or jeans ... I do not know what you made of my post ...

Jigr mein pashtun nahin hoon...baluch hoon... u can call me braat (brother in baluchi) is u like... as for education for women im all for it....

Gun tou hamara zewar he, sorry nahi chorr sakte.....apni jaan maal aur izat ki hifazat bi tou karna he

Nobody's coming to kill you , except the same tribes fighting with each other over mountains , hills , valleys , girls or maybe a 100 year old feud ... :D Keep that jewelry with you and never get education , but then dont complain about negligence from the Govt because the jurisdiction isn't extending to that place where tribal leaders are second to God ...

what do you think about education of girls in KPK?

Kia... ho raha hai naswariooo... movie time..... :pop:

Jigr mein pashtun nahin hoon...baluch hoon... u can call me braat (brother in baluchi) is u like... as for education for women im all for it....

I am quite certain rora wasn't offensive , we use it for hyperion and a couple others :D ... braat is an english word too right ? ... That is what I mentioned to let them get education , take part in sports and give them equal rights , if someone else understood it wrong , then you shouldn't at least ... Before making that comment , you should have read what I posted and in what context , mate ...

Nobody's coming to kill you , except the same tribes fighting with each other over mountains , hills , valleys , girls or maybe a 100 year old feud ... :D Keep that jewelry with you and never get education , but then dont complain about negligence from the Govt because the jurisdiction isn't extending to that place where tribal leaders are second to God ...

Every pashtun is armed to teeth......do you know what it means?... if India or U.S attacks and defeats pak army, then punjab and sindh would surrender without ant resistance from population.....while we pakhtuns would fight foreighners like we always had.......and its not that with these guns we kill each other like animals......in our areas there are are almost no cases of rapes, do u know why?

Kia... ho raha hai naswariooo... movie time..... :pop:

images

what do you think about education of girls in KPK?

You know it better what is happening there ... Why are some so against education , I dont know ? Is that the same old feudal mentality of keeping people slaves by not allowing them to get education so they can be controlled and do not rebel because they aren't even aware ?

Every pashtun is armed to teeth......do you know what it means?... if India or U.S attacks and defeats pak army, then punjab and sindh would surrender without ant resistance from population.....while we pakhtuns would fight foreighners like we always had.......and its not that with these guns we kill each other like animals......in our areas there are are almost no cases of rapes, do u know why?

U should visit some backward punjabi or sindhi village.... even they have rpgs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom