What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep doing this and you will have men in black knocking at front door waiving their flashy badge and saying 'please step aside miss we have ........... :eek:

well that's why I have you sweety....you better send the ISI to save me ;)

(okay no seriously, I am just joking! My loyalties lie with the state dept.)

Very...very inspiring ! Yaraaa Purda kaa itnaaa ziyadaaa fanatical culture haiii hamareiii mulk mein aur aurtooon ke saaath kitnaa hum buraa saloook karteiii hain ! :hitwall:

Is this the first case , mate ? Some people are so full of fake honor and pride that they want women as slaves , not working equally with men ... Kill them by orders of jirgas , dont let them choose their way of life , not let them make a choice about their life partner and throwing acids is the order of the day , the tribal areas and some other areas are so full of it because of their ancient 1000 year obsolete laws ... Extremism has destroyed our society , all hail the commander of the faithful ! Harsh reality , admit it or not ... We do not deserve progress when we fire at a girl just looking to get some education in Swat and now she will spend the rest of her life in a foreign country just like this great squash player ...

oh damnnn that's actually smart!! @KingMamba93...in this case, yes I'll start one haha :P

yaa... @ZYXW some ladies chim in soo they dont spend their pockey money and later get a BIG return....more like your own money say...there are 12 of you who chim 10 bucks each....

Well, after 12 mths you get 120 ...your own money but instead of 10 you have 120...tou ussay kehtay hain committee nikal gi :rofl:

@arp2041 ki hoa ray?!

Can't catch up with the speed of this thread :fie:

@SHAMK9 ooo...sorry to hear that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the first case , mate ? Some people are so full of fake honor and pride that they want women as slaves , not working equally with men ... Kill them by orders of jirgas , dont let them choose their way of life , not let them make a choice about their life partner and throwing acids is the order of the day , the tribal areas and some other areas are so full of it because of their ancient 1000 year obsolete laws ... Extremism has destroyed our society , all hail the commander of the faithful ! Harsh reality , admit it or not ... We do not deserve progress when we fire at a girl just looking to get some education in Swat and now she will spend the rest of her life in a foreign country just like this great squash player ...

Bhai sahab may ne aapko apna ustaad maan liya.......jeans aur skirts FATA may kub introduce kar rahe ho?

Zardaris NIC :
33x7vc8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom