What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh, I didn't know that! Well you learn something new everyday....:P

you have class today? loser...leaving just now to partayyy in the city...should join me ;) LOL

Keep doing this and you will have men in black knocking at front door waiving their flashy badge and saying 'please step aside miss we have ........... :eek:

Khuda ki kisam, may truth bolunga. Principle ka son female students ko marks ka lalach day kar sex karta he. Aur video bana kar further blackmaik karta he.
Iss fazool college ki fee anual 10000 dollors se ziada he, mayar poor.

mere pyaare bhai jaan..

Well first of all apko kaha se itni first hand info hasal hay?jab muje nahin ha?

Since you know so much you must know k Last year main 40 afghan candidates bhi te?(if i am not wrong more than half of them were female candidates)

if mayar is poor than how the hell top 3 positions are secured by fmc not by shifa international or imdc,or army medical college?or original BUMC?yusra,or Quaid e azam international?

FMC k sath kia ziada hi close ha bahria wale jo apne Bahria medical college se bhi koi top ni kia

oh pa ji, afghan ka matlab pathan hota he.....meray sig ka matlab ye he k saray pathan aik hi kait k mooli hain

Oh prah tuusi sidhe sidhe bolte nah toh mujhe garaam nai hona hota. Sorry but loy afghanistan supporters always say that to me here so I misunderstood bhaiya.

@Alpha1 You only fight with people you love and adore, especially those who love to fight you 'because its you'.

Though painful and tormenting at times, It makes you feel that you are worthy of existence, just because the faith the person fighting you has in you, is a manifestation and approval of 'your existence', and that faith embodies your soul, that echoes from time to time.

When the person fighting you fights you because he/she has 'faith' that you will make up...it totally changes the chemistry of what you call a 'fight'....for them it becomes 'expression'.
:pakistan::pakistan: I salute u! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh prah tuusi sidhe sidhe bolte nah toh mujhe garaam nai hona hota. Sorry but loy afghanistan supporters always say that to me here so I misunderstood bhaiya.

koi gal nai.....har aik iss jumlay ka apna hi matlab nikalta he...politics he bhai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom