What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 You only fight with people you love and adore, especially those who love to fight you 'because its you'.

Though painful and tormenting at times, It makes you feel that you are worthy of existence, just because the faith the person fighting you has in you, is a manifestation and approval of 'your existence', and that faith embodies your soul, that echoes from time to time.

When the person fighting you fights you because he/she has 'faith' that you will make up...it totally changes the chemistry of what you call a 'fight'....for them it becomes 'expression'.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahahahah don't you know people here are not that smart :D
I am not any employee, just an intern/ volunteer! The projects I have worked on are mostly southamerican because I can speak spanish, never got to work with or on Canada....so still have much to learn! :P

Damn.......remind me not to let you in on anything related to our intelligence agencies, already told you enough on isi thread :banghead::banghead::banghead:

You are right.........................infact i am retiring from any kind of politics................would naswaristan welcome the retired self of me?
@Monkey D Luffy as long as you dont pick fights and chill a little...we are here after a days work....tay koi biwi say kut kha ker ata hai koi fiancee say, koi behn bhaiyon say jaan churwanay tay koi aywien hi gir parta hai ...just announce you wanna apply for citizen here...we are all fun loving in nature :P

That is some thing desi woman do here (idk if in Pakistan as well). Anyway they all throw in like 20 or more dollars (equal amount for each) and than they do idk some lotto type system where one person gets the whole thing. They do it every month or every other month lol. It is paindoo idk how they determine the winner though. :woot:

Ohhhh, I didn't know that! Well you learn something new everyday....:P

you have class today? loser...leaving just now to partayyy in the city...should join me ;) LOL

Ohhhh, I didn't know that! Well you learn something new everyday....:P

you have class today? loser...leaving just now to partayyy in the city...should join me ;) LOL

Yes I do and yes I should but I got a quiz that I have bothered to study for. In ******* speech class to boot. :undecided:

Damn.......remind me not to let you in on anything related to our intelligence agencies, already told you enough on isi thread :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I said I work for them....not that I am loyal to them sweetheart! ;)

(i am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope the dept. doesn't monitor me online LOLOLOLOLOLOL :P)

@Monkey D Luffy as long as you dont pick fights and chill a little...we are here after a days work....tay koi biwi say kut kha ker ata hai koi fiancee say, koi behn bhaiyon say jaan churwanay tay koi aywien hi gir parta hai ...just announce you wanna apply for citizen here...we are all fun loving in nature :P

thats ver good...............there is one problem, i have heard that hyperion is king of this place..............and i have also royal attitude.....aik country may 2 kings ka guzara ho sakta he?

That is some thing desi woman do here (idk if in Pakistan as well). Anyway they all throw in like 20 or more dollars (equal amount for each) and than they do idk some lotto type system where one person gets the whole thing. They do it every month or every other month lol. It is paindoo idk how they determine the winner though. :woot:

@KingMamba93 @ZYXW its systematic...not lotto actually, everyone throws in similar amount say 20...and every month 1 of them gets the wholesome...well, they take turns to make sure a new person gets it each week. and when all have gotten their turn...they start again.....

It means that lar and bar afghans are one

Yeah so don't expect any sympathy when you have already sold yourselves out to Afghanistan. :coffee:

Ask the mayor of kabul to shoot down those drones, tuusi aik houn nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom