What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some thing desi woman do here (idk if in Pakistan as well). Anyway they all throw in like 20 or more dollars (equal amount for each) and than they do idk some lotto type system where one person gets the whole thing. They do it every month or every other month lol. It is paindoo idk how they determine the winner though. :woot:

Lala its called camaytee (comittee) ......best way to dodge tax in banks and you don't get to eat from haram ka profit :D:cool:

What if theres someone like me on the other end - The Great Un-Persuadable, like Our Father before me ! :azn:

Dunno yaaar @farhan_9909 can shed some light on this better ! :undecided:

omg..BUAHAHAHA

mayne kuch nii bolna..defence.pk google search main pehle hi ata hai

baki khud samajdaar ho :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thats ver good...............there is one problem, i have heard that hyperion is king of this place..............and i have also royal attitude.....aik country may 2 kings ka guzara ho sakta he?

let the fight begin..:devil:

Yes I do and yes I should but I got a quiz that I have bothered to study for. In ******* speech class to boot. :undecided:

Oh it's one of those day when we actually study?? LOLOL in that case go right ahead and goodluck :P lmk how it goes! And yes then maybe some other time!:)

Kays I am going to go now, have to get ready....nice talking to you mamba, you should come on more often! bye bye :D

Yeah so don't expect any sympathy when you have already sold yourselves out to Afghanistan. :coffee:

Ask the mayor of kabul to shoot down those drones, tuusi aik houn nah.

oh pa ji, afghan ka matlab pathan hota he.....meray sig ka matlab ye he k saray pathan aik hi kait k mooli hain

thats ver good...............there is one problem, i have heard that hyperion is king of this place..............and i have also royal attitude.....aik country may 2 kings ka guzara ho sakta he?

@Monkey D Luffy idher tou har agla banda apnay aap ko king mention kerta hai apnay @arp2041 ko hi dekh lo!! :rofl:

Oh it's one of those day when we actually study?? LOLOL in that case go right ahead and goodluck :P lmk how it goes! And yes then maybe some other time!:)

Kays I am going to go now, have to get ready....nice talking to you mamba, you should come on more often! bye bye :D

Later :wave:

@KingMamba93 @ZYXW its systematic...not lotto actually, everyone throws in similar amount say 20...and every month 1 of them gets the wholesome...well, they take turns to make sure a new person gets it each week. and when all have gotten their turn...they start again.....

oh damnnn that's actually smart!! @KingMamba93...in this case, yes I'll start one haha :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom