What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every pashtun is armed to teeth......do you know what it means?... if India or U.S attacks and defeats pak army, then punjab and sindh would surrender without ant resistance from population.....while we pakhtuns would fight foreighners like we always had.......and its not that with these guns we kill each other like animals......in our areas there are are almost no cases of rapes, do u know why?

Why ? Who's attacking you besides yourself ? Self-defense is understandable but declaring it as your culture ... No attack is coming from anywhere nor is the seventh largest army in the world surrendering to anybody now , those times are long gone ... They will face the wrath of the nuclear weapons before things come to that and nobody would be offering any resistance ...

You know it better than me about tribal rivalries , there are daily news in the media of fighting over a mountain which left dozens dead , what for , may I ask ?

You know it better what is happening there ... Why are some so against education , I dont know ? Is that the same old feudal mentality of keeping people slaves by not allowing them to get education so they can be controlled and do not rebel because they aren't even aware ?

there is no feudal system in kpk or FATa.....girls education is ony low in FATA not in KPK....it is as high as 80% in some districts like karak and charsada........so i was right, you are ignorant about all pashtuns....you dont know much about us.....because you r American?

secur agaya aur tribals ka pir sey mazaak urranay laga

This isn't a joke , this is a very harsh reality of why people in certain areas are there where they were 100 years ago ... There are things seriously wrong with tribalism and feudalism ...

wtf???????????????????????????plz remove it.

This isn't a joke , this is a very harsh reality of why people in certain areas are there where they were 100 years ago ... There are things seriously wrong with tribalism and feudalism ...

So how exactly is tribal structure wrong? convince me then i would agree with u.

there is no feudal system in kpk or FATa.....girls education is ony low in FATA not in KPK....it is as high as 80% in some districts like karak and charsada........so i was right, you are ignorant about all pashtuns....you dont know much about us.....because you r American?

Ok , what should I consider a tribal leader or elders then who's deciding everything often resulting in cruel and barbaric punishment ? It is low in FATA because of a reason and it ai'nt high in KPK as you are trying to portray , is the primary education till fifth grade enough ? Good for those who receive education and get enlightened ... I am not ignorant , these are cold hard facts which you need to understand to progress ...

So how exactly is tribal structure wrong? convince me then i would agree with u.

How exactly is a tribal leader or elder deciding the fate of an entire tribe or people at a certain jirga ? Cm'on ! Ponder over the reasons of the problems you face , why is it so under developed ? There's a reason for everything right ?

We want the tribal areas to become the same like others , progressing and prosperous and peaceful not guns and drugs and extremism ... The same laws for the tribals as they are for the rest of Pakistanis ...

good thing that none of the female members are online..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom