What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now I am really getting off this forum...need to at least finish off my work....kal subha subha hitler will ask me for some results...adios people!

YOu can't... It's addictive... If you'd know my work, designation and responsibilitym you'd wonder why the hell am I here and how the hell I get so much time... It's bloody addictive (Typing on naswaristaan and reading the main forum)

YOu can't... It's addictive... If you'd know my work, designation and responsibilitym you'd wonder why the hell am I here and how the hell I get so much time... It's bloody addictive (Typing on naswaristaan and reading the main forum)

PDF IS SOO ADICTIVE!

anyways... I crash now...
@Aeronaut Dude, you did what you could and the rest will follow... chill out for now, mod mate :P .. 'uth jawana'

thank God my angry side didnt come out! Then im more harsh than razpak and aero r8 now.
Seriously! Mastaan tommorow will be the end of someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
anyways... I crash now...
@Aeronaut Dude, you did what you could and the rest will follow... chill out for now, mod mate :P .. 'uth jawana'

Yara, my team is made up of volunteers, we do our best to keep this place clean...its not fun, not even CLOSE to being fun to moderate this place. I get abused on daily basis....no problem, i don't mind it anymore but one has to be born in a gutter to abuse a girl or girls...such men are not men they are khussras...they are a disgrace to the manhood.

You guys are taking the troll to seriously. That is his job, to **** people off. Ignore the crap out of him, don't quote them, we will keep banning.
But who is it, please let us know..

Yara, my team is made up of volunteers, we do our best to keep this place clean...its not fun, not even CLOSE to being fun to moderate this place. I get abused on daily basis....no problem, i don't mind it anymore but one has to be born in a gutter to abuse a girl or girls...such men are not men they are khussras...they are a disgrace to the manhood.
PEOPLE WHO ABUSE WOMEN ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THAT!

@jackyy

He was caught, and is now repeatedly doing it to make people mad. :D

Disrespecting women is the worse thing one could do.. Im sure all families like my family taught me, a prostitute is a women too and should be respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom