What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
487425_10152676079940414_616828881_n.jpg

ok now I am really getting off this forum...need to at least finish off my work....kal subha subha hitler will ask me for some results...adios people!

I know who he is, i just need to get @WebMaster and @Awesome to run final IP and other checks that i don't have authorization to carry out, once the identity is established and his real ID is found....we will ban that permanently.

Dude, if it's a bloke, who some of us trusted as a friend... then, let's name him before we ban him... That's all I request (Though it is as inconseqential as a rotten log of wood, along a road that one is crossing)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok now I am really getting off this forum...need to at least finish off my work....kal subha subha hitler will ask me for some results...adios people!

good luck with hitler boss!

Dude, if it's a bloke, who some of us trusted as a friend... then, let's name him before we ban him... That's all I request (Though it is as inconseqential as a rotten log of wood, along a road that one is crossing)

If he is, who i think he is than he will be named and shamed, but AFTER the admins perform checks and establish further ideantity.

The usual naswaris from India Krait, arp, and dillinger don't seem the type. :coffee:

Dude, those are some of the best cool dudes from my side of the border on this sub-forum and I would be disappointed if it were to be one of em. I don't find em like that at all and will find it difficult to believe that they would use that kinda lame language... And to avoid that kinda speculation, let's wait for the IP snoop results and we'd know...

If he is, who i think he is than he will be named and shamed, but AFTER the admins perform checks and establish further ideantity.

We can understand multiple ids easily, give the id which is involved...

Dude, those are some of the best cool dudes from my side of the border on this sub-forum and I would be disappointed if it were to be one of em. I don't find em like that at all and will find it difficult to believe that they would use that kinds lame language... And to avoid that kinds speculation, let's wait for the IP snoop results and we'd know...
@mastaan agreed!! Would be shocked if either 1 of em is.... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom