What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice... I've a cousin who's done his PhD in genetics (but Human part of it).... He's the einstein of our family
@mastaan :rofl: my own cousin has done in Human genetics....I just am lucky I guess :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I am gonna call it a day!! Need to do some work or else my supervisor will consider dropping me out!! :blink:

@mastaan seriously today has been one dark stupid day! In naswaristan!
@Talon dont forget RMM

Sorry to interreupt, we are all pakistanis here so why are you discriminating between each member and calling them by each others local ethnicity. You cannot enforce your version of religion and impose your values on someone and I am sick and tired of you ruining this thread with your constant derogatory langue. I ignored you for the past few mins but @Hyperion is respectful person/member and helps anyone with their problems and is not rude to people. I think you monsieur have got wrong impression about him, here is my personal anecdotal experience, i was in dillema about which major to pick with respect to engineering and I was confused and he helped me with the options out there and gave genuine advice about engineering majors and to be honest better than our universit¨¨ counsillor¨¦. I think you just simply have a misunderstanding and should resolve that respectfully eh.
As far as what someone does personally in ones personal life is their choice and I am well versed in afghani pashtun culture, don`t take me to be innocent though I will give you benefit of doubt monsieur that on pakistanise side, things are different. So please do not bring religion and people personal choices into this and I do not want this conversation to go towards religion as that is something personal between us and lord, merci.

I dont give a damn about your feelings. But i would say sorry to @Hyperion, i treated his thread like a random thread that exists on other forums, but the fact is it is a gupshup corner where friends are doing light chit-chat. I have realized that i un-necessarily responded to american like @Secur and ruined the mood of other members. Hyperion, i promise you that i wont bring serious shyt to your thread again.

@mastaan seriously today has been one dark stupid day! In naswaristan!

Then let's name and shame the buggers man... It is an awesome forum and no one should be allowed to mess with that! Point is, if it is known that an 'Indian' poster did it and he/she is know, then not naming the person might result in you doubting me and me doubting someone else.. it'll kill the fun, specially on a sub-forum like our naswaristaan!

@Talon He needs to know his aukaat.

@balixd I don't mind being abused, im used to that.... Abusing girls while hiding his real face is only the trait of a ******.....he's lucky that he's not at my mercy right now or he would have been waterboarded and skinned by now... Get a life looser.

@mastaan seriously yaar, joking,leg pulling , even arguments at one side. But abuses are outrageous!
@Aeronaut u have my full support!
We wont let women be disrespected!

@mastaan seriously yaar, joking,leg pulling , even arguments at one side. But abuses are outrageous!
@Aeronaut u have my full support!
We wont let women be disrespected!

No one should tolerate that kinda crap (I did see 2 or 3 messages from funny ids and was quoted in 1 and I reported it)... Nevertheless, I'd like to know who was it... and, I hope, mods have addressed it anyways

@mastaan its obvious but i wont take names right now!

@Talon He needs to know his aukaat.

@balixd I don't mind being abused, im used to that.... Abusing girls while hiding his real face is only the trait of a ******.....he's lucky that he's not at my mercy right now or he would have been waterboarded and skinned by now... Get a life looser.

@Aeronaut :pop: you sound a little insane...who the HECK are you fighting anyway?! Dont see no one :undecided:

Hi @KingMamba93
@mastaan whats going on?!

Too much chaos :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom