What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 yaar me here for few hrs...and even I dont get it!! Then again I prob am half dead already :rofl:

Oh damn I always miss the fun. :undecided:

@Aeronaut going nuts first time ever, secur and luffy fighting over some girl that may or may not exist, and alpha acting like a thekadar of womans rights. :D

@Aeronaut :pop: you sound a little insane...who the HECK are you fighting anyway?! Dont see no one :undecided:

Hi @KingMamba93
@mastaan whats going on?!

Too much chaos :what:

I think Aeronaut is crazy on the troll who made multiple ids and made personal insults in girls... And it seems it was an indian naswari and that sortof is disappointing... I just know that much. Have asked him for a name, but have got no response and i presume that we'd know when mods feel it appropriate for us to know

Oh damn I always miss the fun. :undecided:

@Aeronaut going nuts first time ever, secur and luffy fighting over some girl that may or may not exist, and alpha acting like a thekadar of womans rights. :D

Aero doesn't go nuts very often, i am chilled as ice.. sometimes however i get mad to show some fag his aukaat.

Aero doesn't go nuts very often, i am chilled as ice.. sometimes however i get mad to show some fag his aukaat.

I know bro that is why when I saw your earlier post I was like damn somebody must have said some crazy slime sht to you.

I think Aeronaut is crazy on the troll who made multiple ids and made personal insults in girls... And it seems it was an indian naswari and that sortof is disappointing... I just know that much. Have asked him for a name, but have got no response and i presume that we'd know when mods feel it appropriate for us to know

I know who he is, i just need to get @WebMaster and @Awesome to run final IP and other checks that i don't have authorization to carry out, once the identity is established and his real ID is found....we will ban that permanently.

The usual naswaris from India Krait, arp, and dillinger don't seem the type. :coffee:

I dont give a damn about your feelings. But i would say sorry to @Hyperion, i treated his thread like a random thread that exists on other forums, but the fact is it is a gupshup corner where friends are doing light chit-chat. I have realized that i un-necessarily responded to american like @Secur and ruined the mood of other members. Hyperion, i promise you that i wont bring serious shyt to your thread again.

I hope Canadienne are on your good side :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom