What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut are u sure it is not a naswarian?
The sucide trolls knew all our names!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Argus Panoptes
how's coping with home sickness going?

Thank you for asking. It is better, but some days it is really bad. I need to save up some more money and get a few things sorted out soon to get ready for the next step. It is stressful, but what choice do I have? It must be endured.

@Mirzay @M-48 @Talon @Marshmallow @ButterCup

I, know it may not mean anything but i am sorry for what happened here...appropriate action has been taken and the memeber's real ID has been permanently banned along with spam IDs 6 in total. Further strategies are being discussed to stop this from happening again.

Thanks
@WebMaster

Several ways. From NIC to rerouting info. Stepwise packet traceback. Literally hundreds of ways. :woot:

Nasty ways of doing it is through custom designed cookies... my favorite... :D

I am interested, please do not take it any other way.. I like to know such things, been interested from as long as I can remember..

Now that's my reaction.. Literally 1000's of people attack several of my servers on a daily basis, I see it on logwatch every day... they try every trick in the book, poor kids... :P

You guys are taking the troll to seriously. That is his job, to **** people off. Ignore the crap out of him, don't quote them, we will keep banning.

Nah ji, he is ugly but he is good time pass material....
The truth is i dont call it fighting. I fight with "real" men in real life. If Secur was talking to my face ,i would have sent him to heaven/hell...alas this is internet, cowards have become Lions behind PC.

Just like that ? :rofl: ... But console yourself , no worries :D

@Secur finished 1 set of molecular markers adding another 21....damn I feel like a zombie!!

I will ask you if you had to prepare samples of different materials , do some heat treatment on them and study their structure under microscope ! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom