What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krait is getting emotional for public sympathy. What a snake.

Never said anything about his mother or sister.

@RazPaK then dont attack his family!! He told me some stuff way before I knew you abused him on a regular basis!! So please dont go to family...He has agreed to be your punch bag but the family is off limits! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion I have let it go then and their. But its the repetition of same abuses over and over again. Everyone has a breaking point. I was having a tough day too because of my mother which I didn't tell you guys.

I remained online to keep my mind off the issue and do my work too.

But instead I got my entire family abused on both forums, while others kept watching.
@Hyperion I have let it go then and their. But its the repetition of same abuses over and over again. Everyone has a breaking point. I was having a tough day too because of my mother which I didn't tell you guys.

I remained online to keep my mind off the issue and do my work too.

But instead I got my entire family abused on both forums, while others kept watching.

@KRAIT i apologise i was not there when the abuse happened- otherwise if that had happened infront of me-or iif i had seen those comments you would had a wingman at your side forever-

Guess the best thing is to let it go now-

Ok check this out...

1. I'm a ****
2. I'm a hijra
3. I'm an anparh Pashtun who loves to shag his sheep
4. I'm a moosli terrorist, who likes to blow things up for fun
5. All moosliz want blow themselves up so that they can go and get shagged by 72 bearded men....

Hmm.... so? What happened?

@Hyperion yea we all know you even TOPPED the abused list!!

That's it.. you new name will be Alpha Baji..... you're such an attention seeker.... no wonder........ @Secur, yara recommend a medication for our friend...

Your Imperial Majesty ! Unfortunately , there's no medicine for the disease you have mentioned and lies there no power on earth today which can prove otherwise , my Lord , we can only provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and I am afraid even that would be of little help to the Alpha ... :lol:

@KRAIT Yaara arm finally stopped hurting...going to sleep. I earnestly hope that your mother gets well mere yaar and she will. Tereko mention kiya tha kuch posts me peeche padh liyo yaar. Take care bro. Good night. Sorry for butting in dost. Tc and ttyl.

LoL. Krait was getting gang assaulted on another forum.

I told them not to gang assault krait.

He comes back here and takes it out on me. And insults me.

True story. :lol:

@KRAIT is this true?!

Your Imperial Majesty ! Unfortunately , there's no medicine for the disease you have mentioned and lies there no power on earth today which can prove otherwise , my Lord , we can only provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and I am afraid even that would be of little help to the Alpha ... :lol:

you dont knw the context so please stay quiet!
Just look at krait and razpak! Family abuses are a serious thing

@KRAIT i apologise i was not there when the abuse happened- otherwise if that had happened infront of me- if i hv seen those comments you would hv a wingman at your side forever-Guess the best thing is to let it go now-
Yup, I know. Like always, I have to let it go. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom