What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Imperial Majesty ! Unfortunately , there's no medicine for the disease you have mentioned and lies there no power on earth today which can prove otherwise , my Lord , we can only provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and I am afraid even that would be of little help to the Alpha ... :lol:

Try electric shocks :whistle:

Yeah but Krait is two faced baniya.

He said something insulting to me afterwards on here which was removed by webmaster.

That's why I was like, why did I even defend the snake.

@RazPaK but @KRAIT is saying you HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY harassing him!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fraand you don't know what happened.

Krait is telling his side and crying to win sympathy.

Villian or not at least I am speaking the truth.

but he cud b tensed of som problz at home,like his ill mother...so nobody is perfect,not even u or me...

why cant u let it go somtimes!

Does that translate to "Laton kay bhoot baton say nahin mantay".... that worked pretty well on me...... :omghaha:

When mommy said those words... I used to run and say "nahin nahin.... mantay hain..... mantay hain....." :rofl:

Your Imperial Majesty ! Unfortunately , there's no medicine for the disease you have mentioned and lies there no power on earth today which can prove otherwise , my Lord , we can only provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and I am afraid even that would be of little help to the Alpha ... :lol:

@Secur not funny... :disagree:

@KRAIT ignore the village idiot. As if people take the inbred seriously.

@Talon Yaar but think about it..every time he insults someone he adds "Hindu" and "Baniya" before the insult. Would allow someone to do that in almost half his posts to your religion? Upar se we have members who will quote razpak fully knowing how he will react, not Krait only but many others, they also never learn.

Yup, I know. Like always, I have to let it go. :enjoy:

@KRAIT I ask you is it true after @RazPaK however he did it bailed you out you turned to him and went aa bell mujhay maar?! DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?

Did you ask for it after he bailed you out?

:rofl::rofl:

@KRAIT is this true?!
Well on another forum, the call my family belongs to rapists, they spread rumor about me saying my leg was broken by brothers of a girl whom I allegedly eve teased.

They have insinuated me of poaching members, which I never did. Ans same people who are saying that it was my fault and not theirs took full taste in using those attacks against me.

These people don't believe what evidence Awesome and Webby have provided.

A poster comes here and abuses in my absence and then claim, he didn't do it, while some people say, that guy did right.

So these are just tip of the iceberg. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom