What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
BABY MARSHA FOR MOD:pop:

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar

hahahh razpak gosh,ur way older than me but looks like a little school boy who hasnt seen da big wide world n know nothing...

razpak an indian wud defend their country like we defend ours...why wud u want thm to be on our side all da time lol

its natural everybody defends their homeland:P

@Talon Yaar but think about it..every time he insults someone he adds "Hindu" and "Baniya" before the insult. Would allow someone to do that in almost half his posts to your religion? Upar se we have members who will quote razpak fully knowing how he will react, not Krait only but many others, they also never learn.
@Dillinger we are trying to tame him...It will take time...Others can control their anger and we appreciate it....

Hey @Secur :wave:

i asked my father about Zia and he was speaking your words but he said that he also did some good things

I am quite sure , friend , that by now , you have a pretty good idea of what he did and who he was ... I never said that he was 100% wrong , that is just not possible , his economic policies were especially praiseworthy but he made " irreparable mistakes " and they outweigh his good things by a long margin ... Hope you understand :)

Well on another forum, the call my family belongs to rapists, they spread rumor about me saying my leg was broken by brothers of a girl whom I allegedly eve teased.

They have insinuated me of poaching members, which I never did. Ans same people who are saying that it was my fault and not theirs took full taste in using those attacks against me.

These people don't believe what evidence Awesome and Webby have provided.

A poster comes here and abuses in my absence and then claim, he didn't do it, while some people say, that guy did right.

So these are just tip of the iceberg. :lol:

@KRAIT what other forum? Udher ki baatain idher kiyun latay ho?! Idiots!! Udher bhi lartay martay ho idher bhi!! Any difference?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom