What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I know. Like always, I have to let it go. :enjoy:

Peace of advice on these sort of annonymous forums its better to reply with the same ***** right now and then- and get over it- than to feel sorry and whine about it all the time later on-

There is no point in showing the good manners then and cry later-

Does that translate to "Laton kay bhoot baton say nahin mantay".... that worked pretty well on me...... :omghaha:

When mommy said those words... I used to run and say "nahin nahin.... mantay hain..... mantay hain....." :rofl:
@Hyperion at naswar corner you wrote something else....something totla-ish :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that translate to "Laton kay bhoot baton say nahin mantay".... that worked pretty well on me...... :omghaha:

When mommy said those words... I used to run and say "nahin nahin.... mantay hain..... mantay hain....." :rofl:

I am afraid no , sir , those days are long over and that ship has long sailed ... :rofl:

Well since I was the only son of my parents , I was never beaten but reprimanded , hence I had a perfect ( happiness and satisfaction is relative of course :P ) childhood ...

Hmm ....Main bhi yehi keh rahi hun k yahan serious discussion ho rahi hai so please thori dair k liye chup ho jao :hitwall: :hitwall:

ap ko pata nai lakin maray sath bhi wohi huwa tha jo krait kay sath huwa that!
U JUST DONT KNOW

Yara me too, I am also the only son.... ami abu ka ladla, however, I got my fair share of phenti from ammi... :P

I am afraid no , sir , those days are long over and that ship has long sailed ... :rofl:

Well since I was only son of my parents , I was never beaten , hence I had a perfect ( happiness and satisfaction is relative of course :P ) childhood ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom