What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT tu serious kub say ho gi...I thought you were the 1 laughing at this as JUST a PUBLIC FORUM!!
When someone mother is ill especially today, who has been worried for entire day and comes to talk to friends for taking mind of tension and try to do his work too, and same friends lecture me, I get sad.

I don't care what others say, but I want my friends not to lecture me.

Leave, I am over this issue. No point of discussing. I am habitual of reading and listening these things.

@KRAIT tu serious kub say ho gi...I thought you were the 1 laughing at this as JUST a PUBLIC FORUM!!
When someone mother is ill especially today, who has been worried for entire day and comes to talk to friends for taking mind of tension and try to do his work too, and same friends lecture me, I get sad.

I don't care what others say, but I want my friends not to lecture me.

Leave, I am over this issue. No point of discussing. I am habitual of reading and listening these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok check this out...

1. I'm a ****
2. I'm a hijra
3. I'm an anparh Pashtun who loves to shag his sheep
4. I'm a moosli terrorist, who likes to blow things up for fun
5. All moosliz want blow themselves up so that they can go and get shagged by 72 bearded men....

Hmm.... so? What happened?

@Hyperion I have let it go then and their. But its the repetition of same abuses over and over again. Everyone has a breaking point. I was having a tough day too because of my mother which I didn't tell you guys.

I remained online to keep my mind off the issue and do my work too.

But instead I got my entire family abused on both forums, while others kept watching.
@Hyperion I have let it go then and their. But its the repetition of same abuses over and over again. Everyone has a breaking point. I was having a tough day too because of my mother which I didn't tell you guys.

But instead I got my entire family abused on both forums, while others kept watching.

LoL. Krait was getting gang assaulted on another forum.

I told them not to gang assault krait.

He comes back here and takes it out on me. And insults me.

True story. :lol:

Same my story!
@Hyperion
@JonAsad
@Talon
@arp2041

Ok check this out...

1. I'm a ****
2. I'm a hijra
3. I'm an anparh Pashtun who loves to shag his sheep
4. I'm a moosli terrorist, who likes to blow things up for fun
5. All moosliz want blow themselves up so that they can go and get shagged by 72 bearded men....

Hmm.... so? What happened?

gosh BB:what:

im learnin new abuses everyday hhahah:rofl:

Dear she is not dead. My sister took very good care of her while I was studying engineering.

It was the toughest time of my life, when I had to go to classes, do my work, thinking I might get a call about my mother's death.

By grace of God, she is safe. Not a day goes by when I fear that something can go wrong. She has many diseases.

@Talon knows about it. I told her.

@KRAIT I understand perfectly well....Despite that NO ONE asked me how I am and how my day was?! :cray: pagloun ki terhan head banging game khayl mein lagay way ho and making peanut butter out of me!! :cray:

That pack of wolves and single sheep comment of yours there- Respect !!!-

Yeah but Krait is two faced baniya.

He said something insulting to me afterwards on here which was removed by webmaster.

That's why I was like, why did I even defend the snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom