What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like a single poster getting bullied by a gang of people- i hate bullies-

No matter what the difference is you gona see me jump in defence of the one being targetted-
doesnt matter indian or pakistani-
So kindly stop this blind support of one pov over another stop targetting a poster and behave like mature naswarites-
@JonAsad likewise....like I jumped in for @Alpha1 and for @KRAIT just too many times yet he forgets it...Now am doing the same for @RazPaK and @KRAIT is getting jealous :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear you know what makes me doubt my friends, when they insrtead of asking the other person to stop, lecture me,

What I am supposed to do ? Read these lines everyday and as Webby asked me not to reply, ignore it while someone disrespect

my ill mother whom I almost lost few years ago. And for whom I dropped the plan to go for PhD in US/UK because of taking care of her.

Or listen against words about my sister who not only took care of my mother so that I can study without any tension,

or my dad you works 500 Kms from my home, come home for 1-2 days while posted at one of the most inhospitable region of India.

sorry to hear abt ur Mom...May she be in good place in Heaven!

i understand wat u r sayin!!!

@Talon He has been attacking me for some time. On other forum too. Ask anyone. If he has anger issues, so its my fault ?

He accused me of many things. Abused many times. And all I see my so called friends lecturing me on why its my fault because of someone else temper.

Sorry. Don't reply to me.

Trap was one when my mother and sister were abused. And because of one joke, everyone blamed me while other just kept on abusing.
@KRAIT I dont blame you am asking you to let go...I know its tough but we all know ONLY you can end it...otherwise usi tilli ko aga laganay koi dayr nai lagay gi!! And mind you many will take the joy ride for it!!

@KRAIT you thank me 1 more time ALL am gonna say your welceome :enjoy:

someone abused someone's family!
You know how sensitive it is in the Subcontinent!

Ill print this @Talon!
@Hyperion apnay lafzon ko yad rakhna

ahh I see. So how u guys doin? JohnAssad, Talon, Marsha, Hyperinon, Mirzay, Krait and u ;)

Ki bongi'an maari jar re o.

Krait is a two faced hijra that cries and cries until people sympathize with his needy whiny ***.

He insulted me.

I insulted him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom