What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
one can not chat or talk freely if someone constantly abuse u or badly insults u all da time,in da end da decent person wud stop comin here if hes been treatd dis way all da time for no reason!!

@RazPaK sunlay bachi say bhi sun lay!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion i am afraid if this goes on your thread Naswaristan will be no different from any other Pak vs Ind thread- no one wants another thread infected with Pak vs Ind talk- use your moderator friends and issue some warnings- take ctrl of things- :coffee:-

@KRAIT We know you are good...But you gotta admit you are also asking for it at times ESP when you troll @RazPaK...Both of you should put each other on ignore list!!

@Hyperion i am afraid if this goes on your thread Naswaristan will be no different from any other Pak vs Ind thread- no one wants another thread infected with Pak vs Ind talk- use your moderator friends and issue some warnings- take ctrl of things- :coffee:-

man behn ki galian di jain to koi rational ya calm nai rehta!

Dude, I never insinuated that you abused him.... read my post again..... all of it...........:blink:

Calm down my friend, I consider you a very good friend... actually I don't have many online friends with whom I talk or chat online, like on forums......

@KRAIT yeh he @Hyperion mentions you everytime...I am jealous :angry: FOR ALL HIS naswar corner roles...You are ALWAYS mentioned...and @arp2041

Everthing is under control yara. Baray baray mulkon mein, choti choti baatein to hoti hee rehti hain :omghaha:

@Talon Thanks dear. I created that thread so that @Hyperion 's thread don't get ruined. And thanks for blaming me that I laid down a trap.

"He called me hijray ki aulaad and what Ticker said about my mother and sister was right according to him."

So, I don't have problem with you or Hyperion or any other. But I can't see a person attacking my family and get away with it.

I mention him, yet rest of you are in my heart................................................howz that? :D

@KRAIT yeh he @Hyperion mentions you everytime...I am jealous :angry: FOR ALL HIS naswar corner roles...You are ALWAYS mentioned...and @arp2041

Karr hee na lay koi abuse hamari baby ko! Alla alla......koi lutt machi hui hai? :D

sista n nw he will abuse me too:fie:

hes alredy against me for dun kno wat reasons:fie:

Actually I have asked Admins of both the forums to delete my ID many times.

I also asked take my title away so that I can reply these people freely. Webby won't do it. Awesome also know the story.

I get targeted because I stand against Moderators and Admins for Indian posters, against abuse of Indian soldiers and countless banned topic threads of Rapes in India.

I have been threatened by one Mod because Ticker left the forum and that Mod blamed me. It was then another Mod told the first one that it was indeed the Ticker's fault.
@Hyperion Buddy, I don't care about what he says. But I can't let Indians getting bad treatment and Bias treatment. I already asked Webby to make a neutral mod or a un-bias Pakistani mod for Indian Section.

Hope you guys can understand it.

Actually I have asked Admins of both the forums to delete my ID many times.

I also asked take my title away so that I can reply these people freely. Webby won't do it. Awesome also know the story.

I get targeted because I stand against Moderators and Admins for Indian posters, against abuse of Indian soldiers and countless banned topic threads of Rapes in India.

I have been threatened by one Mod because Ticker left the forum and that Mod blamed me. It was then another Mod told the first one that it was indeed the Ticker's fault.

@Hyperion Buddy, I don't care about what he says. But I can't let Indians getting bad treatment and Bias treatment. I already asked Webby to make a neutral mod or a un-bias Pakistani mod for Indian Section.

Hope you guys can understand it.

KRAIT honestly i tell u u r one of my fav posters here,u n BB @Hyperion hav so many things in common....

ek jesy lugty mujeh:P

i hate it wen ppl hate or luv somone basd on their nationality,religion or sect...i havnt been brought up dis way...i dun kno y ppl here havin even higher education,hav such thinkin...:girl_wacko:

@KRAIT We know you are good...But you gotta admit you are also asking for it at times ESP when you troll @RazPaK...Both of you should put each other on ignore list!!
I trolled Razpak ? I just reacted for his daily abuses and Webby asking me to not reply because he says the Razpak gets angry and ruins many threads.

Let me post that PM he sent me.

Thanks a lot dear, for blaming me, because this gives him right to abse my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom