What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best bit about me...absolute freedom of speech around me barring proselytizing a religion and/or religious bigotry:D. Short of that you could abuse the living daylights out of me...I won't be getting angry. And I told you it was received in good spirit. I may use to many words but I don't mince about with what I mean to convey. Its more than cool. :enjoy:

Awesome! In that case gonna go now. bye:)

Did I abuse him ? Tell me where did I abuse his family ? BTW those who abuse you gets banned, here the moderators ask me to not reply no matter what other say.

@Talon You know about my mother and my sister. Do you think I don't even have right to oppose it ? Tell me, you know the reality of me, my family. Isn't it hard for me to keep such restraint ?

@KRAIT i know , in the subcontinent , if someone abuses ur sister or mother its very difficult to stay sane

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon sista i dun wanna be part of dat India vs Pak abusin fight on dat thread where u quoteted me..:what:

u also better not take part in it!!

one can not chat or talk freely if someone constantly abuse u or badly insults u all da time,in da end da decent person wud stop comin here if hes been treatd dis way all da time for no reason!!

marsha i was treated that way and i almost left the forum!
I was abused so much i accidently said bad things abt ur posts! I regret that!
Actualy its difficult to stay rational when someone abuses ur family!

@Talon You know about my mother and my sister. Do you think I don't even have right to oppose it ? Tell me, you know the reality of me, my family. Isn't it hard for me to keep such restraint ?
@KRAIT you asked me to be honest and ALL I said was out of honesty that

1) I did not see his posts

2) That he is hard headed...Am I not always pulling him back? Its for both of your good....

3) Tunay bhi aa bell mujhay mar wala scene kiya by opening fight club to get bashed and bash in sly mode!!

Dude I know you a little too well!!
@RazPaK idiot dont fall for his trap!

@Talon sista i dun wanna be part of dat India vs Pak abusin fight on dat thread where u quoteted me..:what:

u also better not take part in it!!
@Marshmallow I was showing sri that Pakistani are also united and will bail out Pakistanis like how @KRAIT put himself in the damsel in distress and then Indians are helping bail him out!! snake style!

@Hyperion yaara universal decree marde that under your aegis no one is to use slurs and abuses under any circumstance...failure to comply will lead to a reporting from your directly to the mods and boycotting from all other members- the last bit being operational only if you think its feasible. That should be enough to deter people yaara.

Dude, I never insinuated that you abused him.... read my post again..... all of it...........:blink:

Calm down my friend, I consider you a very good friend... actually I don't have many online friends with whom I talk or chat online, like on forums......

Did I abuse him ? Tell me where did I abuse his family ? BTW those who abuse you gets banned, here the moderators ask me to not reply no matter what other say.

@Talon read my last mail! Its a humble request from your special little bro!

one can not chat or talk freely if someone constantly abuse u or badly insults u all da time,in da end da decent person wud stop comin here if hes been treatd dis way all da time for no reason!!
Actually I have asked Admins of both the forums to delete my ID many times.

I also asked take my title away so that I can reply these people freely. Webby won't do it. Awesome also know the story.

I get targeted because I stand against Moderators and Admins for Indian posters, against abuse of Indian soldiers and countless banned topic threads of Rapes in India.

I have been threatened by one Mod because Ticker left the forum and that Mod blamed me. It was then another Mod told the first one that it was indeed the Ticker's fault.
@Hyperion Buddy, I don't care about what he says. But I can't let Indians getting bad treatment and Bias treatment. I already asked Webby to make a neutral mod or a un-bias Pakistani mod for Indian Section.

Hope you guys can understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom