What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke something else? :what: Are you advocating a doobie? :azn:
IF so then @Hyperion Lord we have a winner here!! :D

Nope not advocating anything. It's not about what you do but about abusing it. do whatever you want, but in moderation.

also stupid question, but I want to delete mine before I go too. haha do I delete??? LOLOLOLOL i know i know, haha dumb question.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy getting banned. :D

@KRAIT mind you I did ask @hinduguy why he was pink.. @WebMaster said he got infraction because he made fun of a banned member...so woh fazool mein nai ban hoa....He got the infraction because of what he did..

@Hyperion I already stopped but yaar he comes and targets me, call names to my family and then Webby tells me not to reply to him.

I am asking you why Webby ban hinduguy but allow this personal attacks.

@RazPaK Please yaar...dont attack Katrina!! We will give you another game...kiya khial hai?!

@KRAIT mind you I did ask @hinduguy why he was pink.. @WebMaster said he got infraction because he made fun of a banned member...so woh fazool mein nai ban hoa....He got the infraction because of what he did..
No problem. But read's Razpak's posts. He even said that what Ticker said about my mother and sister is right.

Look at his language.

So tell me isn't it a double standard ?

Be honest.

Nope not advocating anything. It's not about what you do but about abusing it. do whatever you want, but in moderation.

also stupid question, but I want to delete mine before I go too. haha do I delete??? LOLOLOLOL i know i know, haha dumb question.

Meh! Abuse, use, employ, enjoy- when it comes to good old tobacco its all the same. I do run 5 miles a day if that makes it any better..besides I'm down to just 5 stubs a day so its not that bad. Although your message has been received and in good spirit. :D

No problem. But read's Razpak's posts. He even said that what Ticker said about my mother and sister is right.

Look at his language.

Be honest.

I said you deserve to be abused every where you go you two faced hijra.

Meh! Abuse, use, employ, enjoy- when it comes to good old tobacco its all the same. I do run 5 miles a day if that makes it any better..besides I'm down to just 5 stubs a day so its not that bad. Although your message has been received and in good spirit. :D

I am glad:) now tell me how do i delete, i have to leave for class haha but want to delete them before i leave lol

Hey friend! What your logic says on this? BTW how are you feeling these days?

my lie logic was not something serious!
@Talon Thanks for that excorcism of my demon, and emmie now i feel a lot better

Dude, you want to be awarded a medal for not replying an abuse with an abuse? Have you seen how many times I got abused by by Indians, Afghans, Iranians, Pakistan's (that monkey :P) - when did I ever abuse back? :D

Look at his language.

Be honest.

I am glad:) now tell me how do i delete, i have to leave for class haha but want to delete them before i leave lol

click on the edit option under each post of yours...delete the text within and type in "Self-delete" and then re-post the post.

Look at his language.

Be honest.
@KRAIT UNFORTUNATELY I cant read it...They deleted it!! :angry:

I asked everyone no one will tell me...

Unless I missed something... @KRAIT tum uski taraff uchal kar mat jao....
@RazPaK please...Request to hold fire...

I said you deserve to be abused every where you go you two faced hijra.

@RazPaK mayray bhai please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom