What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more excuses Krait. From now on I don't want to talk to you.

In exchange don't ever quote me.

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS HOW I FELT and im much more volatile!

click on the edit option under each post of yours...delete the text within and type in "Self-delete" and then re-post the post.

boy do i feel stupid LOLOL
thnx:) i'll tyyl and im very sorry if the thing I said angered u in any way, didn't mean it like that!:P

Webby told me not to talk to you either Krait. Stop making excuses and crying you two face cheapster.

@RazPaK stop throwing abuses he might get heart attack then ALLAH tum say poochay ga kissi insaan ko kiyun mar dala!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok ok, don't start crying dude. Do you want me to sing you a lori so that you won't cry?? :blink:

ok !
IM happy now actualy! @Talon and i had a chat and a great burden was relieved
Its ok now!

boy do i feel stupid LOLOL
thnx:) i'll tyyl and im very sorry if the thing I said angered u in any way, didn't mean it like that!:P

Best bit about me...absolute freedom of speech around me barring proselytizing a religion and/or religious bigotry:D. Short of that you could abuse the living daylights out of me...I won't be getting angry. And I told you it was received in good spirit. I may use too many words but I don't mince about with what I mean to convey. Its more than cool. :enjoy:

Dude, you want to be awarded a medal for not replying an abuse with an abuse? Have you seen how many times I got abused by by Indians, Afghans, Iranians, Pakistan's (that monkey :P) - when did I ever abuse back? :D

Did I abuse him ? Tell me where did I abuse his family ? BTW those who abuse you gets banned, here the moderators ask me to not reply no matter what other say.

@Talon You know about my mother and my sister. Do you think I don't even have right to oppose it ? Tell me, you know the reality of me, my family. Isn't it hard for me to keep such restraint ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom