What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy will be back soon. Don't worry. I really like him very much, he is one of the most decent people here.

Now back to you, webby is cent percent right. You do react a lot, you can easily be manipulated. Next time Razee ruffles your feathers, come and abuse me, I swear I won't mind... how is that? Abuse for an abuse... will that keep you calm... are we getting anywhere??? :undecided:

@Hyperion I already stopped but yaar he comes and targets me, call names to my family and then Webby tells me not to reply to him.

I am asking you why Webby ban hinduguy but allow this personal attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT Yaraa you may not agree, so forgive me for this, but if you and Hype are referring to the same person/persons who/whom I'm thinking of then Hype is right. Feed such people and they will feed off you...let their insults slide of you and they become ineffectual...again just my opinion yaara.
Buddy. I don't care about him. Its Webmaster who asks me not to reply him and he goes o insulting my family and Webby ignores it.

I am talking about bias.

Razee, stop it yara. Enough is enough. Stop calling names, doesn't suit you.

Krait hijray ki alaud.

You started with bad insult towards me first.

Even Talon knows.

Why you being a two faced hindu baniya?

Must be your nature.

Darling, I never ever want to see you using that smoking-emoticon ever again. Ok? :angry:

y? :what::what:

Punishment frm Parents:rofl::rofl:

i also get such threats frm them:drag::drag:

Krait hijray ki alaud.You started with bad insult towards me first.Even Talon knows.Why you being a two faced hindu baniya?Must be your nature.
I made a joke. But you started abusing my family. you an joke about me, not my family.

@Alpha1 @Talon @Hyperion

@Hyperion
Now u understand how i felt?
Its very difficult to tolerate insults on family!

Buddy. I don't care about him. Its Webmaster who asks me not to reply him and he goes o insulting my family and Webby ignores it.

I am talking about bias.

You are two faced hijra.

When it suits you you come kissing Pakistani a$$ in naswar corner, but every other thread you start talking about drones and that other hindutva crap that you are indoctrinated with.

I was even being friendly to you until you crossed the line.

Ajtr and Ticker were doing a great job spreading you.

@Hyperion Do you think I get angry even when after Ticker's post I was laughing.

Its about banning hinduguy for passing such comments but allowing Razpak to do the same.

Tell be is Webby right here. He asks me no to talk to Razi because he gets out of hand. So shouldn't he control him rather than giving lecture to me.

@Hyperion
Now u understand how i felt?
Its very difficult to tolerate insults on family!

Hey friend! What your logic says on this? BTW how are you feeling these days?

Dear if someone disrespect someone's family, support abusers like ticker and given free ride but @hinduguy getting banned. :D

@KRAIT Mind you...we are all shocked PLUS you all PROVOKE him!! Then cry he attacks! Dont provoke and he wont attack....Itni simple cheez tum logon ko rocket science lagri hai?! :angry:

Webby told me not to talk to you either Krait. Stop making excuses and crying you two face cheapster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom