What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon Thanks dear. I created that thread so that @Hyperion 's thread don't get ruined. And thanks for blaming me that I laid down a trap.

"He called me hijray ki aulaad and what Ticker said about my mother and sister was right according to him."

So, I don't have problem with you or Hyperion or any other. But I can't see a person attacking my family and get away with it.
@RazPaK ainda kaha tayra hijra ker wa doun gi!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon Thanks dear. I created that thread so that @Hyperion 's thread don't get ruined. And thanks for blaming me that I laid down a trap.

@KRAIT THAT was a suicide bomb! He would have gone in like a bull in a china shop and attacked blindly...If you see it from my angel and know him like I do...it was a TRAP!!

Do you deny it?!

I dont like a single poster getting bullied by a gang of people- i hate bullies-

No matter what the difference is you gona see me jump in defence of the one being targetted- doesnt matter indian or pakistani-
So kindly stop this blind support of one pov over another stop targetting a poster and behave like mature naswarites-

KRAIT honestly i tell u u r one of my fav posters here,u n BB @Hyperion hav so many things in common....

ek jesy lugty mujeh:P

i hate it wen ppl hate or luv somone basd on their nationality,religion or sect...i havnt been brought up dis way...i dun kno y ppl here havin even higher education,hav such thinkin...:girl_wacko:

:blink: :undecided: :fie:

Yara, I understand what you are saying.... just calm down my friend...... tell me something..... how many of us "Pakistani's" are your friends here, and how many abuse anyone of you? I bet the number of friends far far outweighs the nasty ones.... what do you deduct from this????

I trolled Razpak ? I just reacted for his daily abuses and Webby asking me to not reply because he says the Razpak gets angry and ruins many threads.

Let me post that PM he sent me.

Thanks a lot dear, for blaming me, because this gives him right to abse my family.

KRAIT honestly i tell u u r one of my fav posters here,u n BB @Hyperion hav so many things in common....ek jesy lugty mujeh:P
i hate it wen ppl hate or luv somone basd on their nationality,religion or sect...i havnt been brought up dis way...i dun kno y ppl here havin even higher education,hav such thinkin...:girl_wacko:
Dear you know what makes me doubt my friends, when they insrtead of asking the other person to stop, lecture me,

What I am supposed to do ? Read these lines everyday and as Webby asked me not to reply, ignore it while someone disrespect

I dont like a single poster getting bullied by a gang of people- i hate bullies-

No matter what the difference is you gona see me jump in defence of the one being targetted- doesnt matter indian or pakistani-
So kindly stop this blind support of one pov over another stop targetting a poster and behave like mature naswarites-
Where were u when the same thing happened to me!
Anyways past is past

I trolled Razpak ? I just reacted for his daily abuses and Webby asking me to not reply because he says the Razpak gets angry and ruins many threads.

Let me post that PM he sent me.

Thanks a lot dear, for blaming me, because this gives him right to abse my family.

@KRAIT AM I BLAMING YOU?

Watch it @KRAIT you are pushing your luck...

Do you expect me to believe you do not know his temper? He just blows off for NO APPARENT REASON!!!

Why dont you throw him in the ignore list?

@RazPaK 1 more crap out of you.....throw @KRAIT in your ignore list if she doesnt want to throw you in her ignore list...
If you 2 cant fight face to face dont go on to family level!!

@KRAIT THAT was a suicide bomb! He would have gone in like a bull in a china shop and attacked blindly...If you see it from my angel and know him like I do...it was a TRAP!! Do you deny it?!
Trap was one when my mother and sister were abused. And because of one joke, everyone blamed me while other just kept on abusing.

Hi! Then, What's goin on bro

someone abused someone's family!
You know how sensitive it is in the Subcontinent!

Ok that's it...... next person who abuses anyones family gets to be booted out of Naswaristan.....

@Aeronaut.... exercise the powers bestowed upon you by the Nation of Naswaristan.

Ill print this @Talon!
@Hyperion apnay lafzon ko yad rakhna

Dear you know what makes me doubt my friends, when they insrtead of asking the other person to stop, lecture me,

What I am supposed to do ? Read these lines everyday and as Webby asked me not to reply, ignore it while someone disrespect

my ill mother whom I almost lost few years ago. And for whom I dropped the plan to go for PhD in US/UK because of taking care of her.

Or listen against words about my sister who not only took care of my mother so that I can study without any tension,

or my dad you works 500 Kms from my home, come home for 1-2 days while posted at one of the most inhospitable region of India.

Yaara sometimes people just know that the other person cannot change...they depend on your ability to maintain your calm. @Hyperion in his opening post about this stated as much..ki kuch log nahi badalte hain...Next time this happens yaara..if it happens..I'll step in and I'm sure so will Hype and we'll deflect the abuses and what have you on to us..for a friend we won't mind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom