What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, no one blaming anyone.. at the moment @KRAIT doesn't want to let go of whatever happened yesterday, which I have no idea of... and @Talon is acting as a negotiator-cum-mausi-museebtain and trying to defuse the situation....

I dont know whats going on- Now you all guys blaming my friend @RazPaK-
This is not good- :no:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear she is not dead. My sister took very good care of her while I was studying engineering.

It was the toughest time of my life, when I had to go to classes, do my work, thinking I might get a call about my mother's death.

By grace of God, she is safe. Not a day goes by when I fear that something can go wrong. She has many diseases.

@Talon knows about it. I told her.

o im really sorry,i cudnt read it properly.........

May She get well soon!

Dear you know what makes me doubt my friends, when they insrtead of asking the other person to stop, lecture me,

What I am supposed to do ? Read these lines everyday and as Webby asked me not to reply, ignore it while someone disrespect

my ill mother whom I almost lost few years ago. And for whom I dropped the plan to go for PhD in US/UK because of taking care of her.

Or listen against words about my sister who not only took care of my mother so that I can study without any tension,

or my dad you works 500 Kms from my home, come home for 1-2 days while posted at one of the most inhospitable region of India.

@KRAIT tu serious kub say ho gi...I thought you were the 1 laughing at this as JUST a PUBLIC FORUM!!

@Hyperion I have let it go then and their. But its the repetition of same abuses over and over again. Everyone has a breaking point. I was having a tough day too because of my mother which I didn't tell you guys.

I remained online to keep my mind off the issue and do my work too.

But instead I got my entire family abused on both forums, while others kept watching.

@KRAIT tu serious kub say ho gi...I thought you were the 1 laughing at this as JUST a PUBLIC FORUM!!

Krait is getting emotional for public sympathy. What a snake.

Never said anything about his mother or sister.

Tbh you got to admit- the therkipana which i showed in previous Naswar Corner is way much better and cooler than these fights- :omghaha:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom