What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what ? :D I am literally laughing at you right now ... Why are you loosing sleep over it and warning of dire consequences if I am dating a Pashtun girl ? :lol: ... Do you have some sort of exclusive rights on them ? Or are you her parents , guardians or brother ? :no: ... I will tell you what , this is a friend's corner , we share our daily problems , happiness and events in life , is it the first time that you visiting this thread or deliberately acting dumb ? I asked from Hyperion because he knows his people and I wanted advice from my friends , got any problem with that ? Why do I should take an oath over Quran that too for a person who's a liar , hypocrite and a bigoted racist ? :azn: Are you in your right mind , kid ? Why do I need to prove anything to anyone ? Grow up ! :rofl: Consider it my last reply on this matter with you , I wouldn't bother replying to your childish queries and insecurity again and again ...

:undecided: :blink:

@Alpha1 i saw the whole episode- you pasted her fb link- but did not post the pics-
The problem with people here is that there was no need to post any girls fb id here- which is genuine-

And i think you made it clear you didnt post her pic- so move on- the problem is over-

If people still bother you call your bro @RazPaK here- :angel:-

@JonAsad :rofl: patli gali say nikal giyea!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk hey:) Can you help me with something! Quick question, how influencial are interest groups in Canada??? And does the canadian constitution say anything about gun control? I tried searching it up, but didn't understand it much!

@Secur what happened btw?

Nothing ! Some people have a terrible habit of poking their noses in other's business specially when it concerns their race :D

From today we are on formal terms. So Z Y X W, how was your day.... (add) other standard lame questions? :)

You broke Emperor's heart. Have a habit of not looking back. :D

@arp2041, start the search, again! :P

@Hyperion :raise: do I get upgraded again?! :azn:

Aaj pta nahin saab ne naswar ke saath kya mix kiya tha jo aaj naswaristan ka mahool itna tense hai.......loosen up guys pehlay alpha1 ks phadda , ab ye aur @Secur apni tension mein......

Aaj pta nahin saab ne naswar ke saath kya mix kiya tha jo aaj naswaristan ka mahool itna tense hai.......loosen up guys pehlay alpha1 ks phadda , ab ye aur @Secur apni tension mein......

han yar! Aj kuch mahoo jhagray wala hay! :coffee:

388480_556171764413806_2038130591_n.jpg

:D

@pk_baloch array my cutie!! gol gappay lai!! Come pass me that plate :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom