What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh darling, you're so sweet and even bigger tharki than the Emperor himself. How could I let go of such a gem... :D

Alright guys @arp2041 and @Armstrong.....nice talking to you guys, gonna go get some work done today :D enjoy your day!

But before I go.......

Dear Emperor @Hyperion,

This is an appeal my dear. I will have you know that your wittty, clever and sometimes a bit cheesy remarks make my mornings. So, don't be mad emperor and leave me because empress will be nothing without you. If you decide to forgive your AWESOME empress for breaking your heart, just check your pocket, I am and will always be there...no slipping this time around! ;)

Alrgiht seriously this is the best I can do on a Wednesday hahahaha :D

- Lots of love
your empress
ZYXW

Do come back with version 2.0 on Friday as well. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No emperor.....ur breaking up with me :cray: :cray: you can't.... what will I ever do or be without you??? you complete me your highness :smitten: I'll say cheesy pickup lines everyday to you and smile when you respond with worse lines (LOL)...don't do this your highness !! ( see, i can even sound pathetic for you, that's how good I am :azn:)

Why don't you think about second marriage :angel:

Oh darling, you're so sweet and even bigger tharki than the Emperor himself. How could I let go of such a gem... :D

575209_395458713885171_1682096567_n.jpg

:omghaha: :omghaha:

r
@balixd

Its nothing , mate ... I asked this person to not comment further on the chat I was having with my friends ... :D
Yeah I read up on that...let it man chill and relaxr

No dude, no worries. No one has the right to interfere in matters of the heart. God speed! :)

I knew it , but thought it may be offensive ...

So I met another Zarvan today , this time a racial extremist :D

kya hal hay kashmiri bhai?

kya haal chaal humare sabse fav bloke... Am doing good, just struggling with year end stuff... BTW, I am not kashmiri, I am a pahadi... Butt sahab (kashmiri bhai) is @Armstrong...

Where is @KRAIT @arp2041 (dude, I remember your handle now, wow), @Dillinger et all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom