What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something happened to you :fie:

No :no: I never lose my cool ever ... You would never see me make an emotional or hate post ... It just happens that some people need to be silenced poking into matters which aren't their concern and not their problem but still they are loosing sleep over it :lol:

@liontk hey:) Can you help me with something! Quick question, how influencial are interest groups in Canada??? And does the canadian constitution say anything about gun control? I tried searching it up, but didn't understand it much!

Did you look here ?????? RKBA. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms in Canada. gun ban, gun control, handgun ban, C 68, gun registry, long gun registry, handgun registry, confiscation, gun rights, self defense, public safety, gun facts, gun myths
Btw last i checked canadian govt want to follow the british law on control meaning no self loading handguns or rifles

Last edited by a moderator:
kya yaar.. Aaj hi I met a nice bloke from Pakistan ad we had a nice chai and today only we had an unwanted guest/troll from Delhi (checking the post trail from last few pages)... Dang!

@balixd

Its nothing , mate ... I asked this person to not comment further on the chat I was having with my friends ... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No :no: I never lose my cool ever ... You would never see me make an emotional or hate post ... It just happens that some people need to be silenced poking into matters which aren't their concern and not their problem but still they are loosing sleep over it :lol:

Too much sarcasm in your post :whistle:

Who said I'm breaking up with you.... when did you ever hear of a queen leaving the Emperor's side? They either die of natural causes or off with their heads... :omghaha:

No emperor.....ur breaking up with me :cray: :cray: you can't.... what will I ever do or be without you??? you complete me your highness :smitten: I'll say cheesy pickup lines everyday to you and smile when you respond with worse lines (LOL)...don't do this your highness !! ( see, i can even sound pathetic for you, that's how good I am :azn:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom